Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18886 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

Superman Motion comic

Avatar image for showboatingpenguin
    ShowboatingPenguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

Hey guys, I'm new to comic vine, and I'm a huge Superman fan. Also an amateur filmmaker. I have been trying to experiment with motion comics. Here's a Superman Ending Battle Motion comic test I did.

I'm just testing my editing skills on this, so there's no voice acting or sound effects. I also didn't use the beginning or end of the comic, because I wanted to focus on the action.

Constructive Feedback would be appreciated.

I'm also interested in doing full story arc's on these titles specifically (not in order):

Superman: Secret origin

Superman: Last Son

The invincible Iron Man: The Five Nightmares

Superman: Brainiac (I'm aware they're doing an animated movie based on this)

Spider-Man: Reign

Villains United (countdown to infinite crisis)

Superman/Batman: Public enemies (I'm also aware they already did an animated movie)

The Flash: The Return of Barry Allen

Superman: Ending Battle (Missing part 2 and 7 so can't work on this yet)

Justice League: Origin (new 52)

Captain America: The winter soldier

The Death of Superman

I want to start on Superman: Last Son. I also don't have voice actors yet. but if your interested please contact me.

Again, Feedback would be appreciated.

supermaansito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By supermaansito

i liked it

Icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Icon

That was fun. I always love hearing the Superman animated series theme. It's too bad you couldn't do dialogue and what not. Still, I'd like to see either Death of Superman or Justice League Origin.

Superdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Superdork

Yeah, Justice League: Origin would be epic. Great work! I think something you should refer to is:

Frell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Frell

Thanks for posting your Superman motion comic. I enjoyed the editing and since this is only a test run, the future looks very promising!

Avatar image for showboatingpenguin
    ShowboatingPenguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@Superdork: I could probably do most of the things in that video, but the rest would have to be done in after effects, which I don't have experience with.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.