Superman: Man of Steel. Who would you choose as the baddy?

#1 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11268 posts) - - Show Bio

I would pick Bizarro and Mongul.

I would choose these characters because they're people who would test Superman in his mind and his body.

There would be great fights scenes as well.

#2 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Nah...

i'd want a trilogy movie...

The Death of Superman

World without Superman

The Return of Superman

with the CGI they can do now, i think the time is right to do something epic for a Superman movie

M

#3 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Shazam says:

"I would pick Bizarro and Mongul. I would choose these characters because they're people who would test Superman in his mind and his body. There would be great fights scenes as well."

That's an awful lot of brawn and fighting for fighting sake.

Lex Luthor is the perrenial villain for Supes.

For great fight scenes add General Zod, Ursa, and Non.

#4 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild says:

"Gàlen says:
"Nah...i'd want a trilogy movie...The Death of SupermanWorld without SupermanThe Return of Supermanwith the CGI they can do now, i think the time is right to do something epic for a Superman movieM"

smacks the table

Hell yeah that would be awesome

i cant wait for Superman Doomsday to come out i just can freaking wait"

ohhh yeah... got it on preorder already lol

M

#5 Posted by Darkchild (41305 posts) - - Show Bio

Gàlen says:

"Nah...i'd want a trilogy movie...The Death of SupermanWorld without SupermanThe Return of Supermanwith the CGI they can do now, i think the time is right to do something epic for a Superman movieM"

smacks the table

Hell yeah that would be awesome

i cant wait for Superman Doomsday to come out i just can freaking wait

#6 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Satyrquaze says:

"Captain Shazam says:
"I would pick Bizarro and Mongul. I would choose these characters because they're people who would test Superman in his mind and his body. There would be great fights scenes as well."

That's an awful lot of brawn and fighting for fighting sake.

Lex Luthor is the perrenial villain for Supes.

For great fight scenes add General Zod, Ursa, and Non."

i think it would be awesome...

the first movie would be the normal Action movie... with the standard fight scene with Doomsday and the JLA...

that would just be amazing to watch on it's own lol

the second movie would be just as amazing... watching the funeral... that would have to be sound tracked amazingly... seeing the Green Lanterns and JLa carrying his coffin to it's resting place... Pa kents heart attack and the chaos that follows...

then the third movie would be the triumphant return with the destruction of Coast City...

that alone could lead up to an amazing 'sequal' type thing for a Green Lantern movie with Hal loosing his mind and attacking the Green Lantern corps...

if they did the death of superman movies they could use it as a springboard for a ton of DC movies

M

#7 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11268 posts) - - Show Bio

That because i wanted to see loads of him fighting and him having to uses his powers in Superman Returns, but we didn't see much of this. :(

But i did like when superman went into the elevator and flew up and broke the sound barrier as e was flying away.

The reason why i said them two is because i dont mind them making more than 3 Superman movies, i just want them to put different characters in. I DO want to see Doomsday and Darkseid though.

#8 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Gàlen says:

Yup.

#9 Posted by Barry Flash (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably Bizarro would be a great villain in the next movie, like after Lex gets off the island he is so angry at Superman, he makes him!

Yeah, there would be great fight scenes too. Like smashing through buildings and stuff fighting! Or in space or underwater :D

#10 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

i'd say brainiac, black adam, or sinestro. then you can work in another member of the jla maybe. someone who isn't really likely to get a movie.

#11 Posted by Superboy-Prime 10000 (402 posts) - - Show Bio

I rather choose Brainiac.

#12 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to see Braniac with the defeat of him leading onto something with Darkseid.

#13 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"Nah... i'd want a trilogy movie... The Death of Superman World without Superman The Return of Superman with the CGI they can do now, i think the time is right to do something epic for a Superman movie M"

I'm with U!

#14 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio

Need some action to make for the lack of it in the last movie.

#15 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11268 posts) - - Show Bio

Alpha says:

"Need some action to make for the lack of it in the last movie. "

indeed.

It will be a good fight between Superman and Doomsday.

#16 Posted by Samhain (13 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd love to see Brainiac, or maybe Darkseid (showing a little bit of the Fourth World onscreen would be the coolest thing ever).

#17 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid i agree on... i would love to see that properly done...

also Cyborg Superman, Hank Henshaw is definitely under used in the tv shows and movies, he would make an awesome badguy

M

#18 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

one question

wasn't the movie cancelled? because of a copyrights fight?

#19 Posted by King Saturn (224737 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyborg Superman would be cool to see.

#20 Posted by Incredible Hulk-Prime (1466 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope that Darkseid appears,because he can give Superman a good fight like The Abomination did with The Hulk and the other villain could be Metallo Doomsday. This is what they might look like:

This Darkseid in an armor made out of parts from Brainiacs's robotic parts

This a really scary version of Doomsday,but this what Doomsday would look like.

This is what Metallo might look similar to.

For the people who want to see Brainiac this is what he might look like.

In case you are wondering I didn't make these, I found them on the Internet and thought they are cool to see the possiblities of what these villains might look like.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.