Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18942 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

Superman kills his father

• 62 results
    sealife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@tdk_1997: Actually i belive Tom Taylor stated that with the weekly focusing on Powergirl, Huntress, Val-Zod and Batman. The main book will again focus on Jay, Alan and Kendra.

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The last panel made me giggle.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

@sealife said:

@tdk_1997: Actually i belive Tom Taylor stated that with the weekly focusing on Powergirl, Huntress, Val-Zod and Batman. The main book will again focus on Jay, Alan and Kendra.

And here I thought they were cancelling Earth 2 and World's Finest to make room for the Weekly -_____-

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
    AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I was shocked. I hope they have yo kill him. And yes it should be the real him.

Mxyzptlk_CV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Earth 2 is really good...Can't wait to see what happens next...

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

@sealife said:

And here I thought they were cancelling Earth 2 and World's Finest to make room for the Weekly -_____-

I thought the same thing. I guess I might stick with Earth 2 a little longer than I thought.

sealife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdk_1997 said:

@saint_wildcard said:

@sealife said:

I thought the same thing. I guess I might stick with Earth 2 a little longer than I thought.

You guys know World's Finest is going to start focus on E2 Batman and Superman before Darkseids attack. The first arc is going to their begining and have Wonder Woman as their mentor.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#58  Edited By TDK_1997

@sealife said:
    @tdk_1997 said:

@saint_wildcard said:

@sealife said:

You guys know World's Finest is going to start focus on E2 Batman and Superman before Darkseids attack. The first arc is going to their begining and have Wonder Woman as their mentor.

Interesting. Didn't know this was the future of the book. Might check it out but as I know Taylor he will ruin everything.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
    deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman should get stuck in the phantom zone.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

boy that sure escalated quite quickly. Hell i mean damn the guy has omega beam like laser vision now too epic.

Avatar image for heavenlydarkdragon
    HeavenlyDarkDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, Darkseid has his methods to drive a person insane.

Just look at pre-flashpoint Supergirl, when she was kidnapped by Darkseid. It just took the use of black kryptonite to make her go insane like this Earth-2 superman. Maybe Darkseid did the same or something similar.

Whatever he did although, it's strange because it seems permanent. Maybe because of the years he most likely was tortured and bend to Darkseid's will.

Either way, to me the most recent interesting development, was when Dr. Fate put his helmet on Val and he said he understood and would not kill Superman. That to me suggests that this might actually be the original Earth-2 supes, but that has somehow been brainwashed in a way that he lost all sense of right and wrong.

To me the K most be in work here, either the red or the black (although I'm not entirely sure about the black, seeing that it has only been mentioned once and they didn't explained its affects).

druzod2501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rulerofthisuniverse:

@frozen: You're overreacting quite a bit in this thread.

I mean, c'mon. It's not the real Superman. Its an alternate reality Superman. An alternate reality Superman cannot "destroy the foundation" of the real Superman. If you really think that, you're missing the whole point of alternate realities. If Earth 2 Superman was a serial-killing rapist nazi it still would have no affect on the real version, let alone destroy his foundation. That's just ridiculous.

Everything in this post is true

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

I think that gif says all i need to say of this.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.