Superman Jokes and Spoofs

#1 Posted by CanadianWolverine (417 posts) - - Show Bio

Please post any Superman jokes or spoofs or silly tidbits you know of.

For example:

1) I seem to recall an essay on Superman's sex life which I don't seem to have a link to anymore which was incredibly funny.

2) What was up with Superdog? Wasn't there even a Supermonkey at some point? Did DC "accidently" forget about that?

3) Ever see a movie called SuperGuy? Superman fans owe it to themselves to watch this.

#2 Posted by Prodigal Son (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#3 Posted by Autowoman (108 posts) - - Show Bio

The monkey was named Beppo. He grew up into Super-Gorilla, I belive.

Supergirl had Comet, the Super-Horse (who was also a human when a comet came near the Earth. He used to be a centaur in love with Circe who saved her from an evil sorcerer. As a reward, Circe intended to turn him into a human. But the evil sorcerer had tampered with her potions, and the centaur turned into a horse, instead. To make up for that mishap, Circe gave the horse --Comet-- super powers.) as well as Streaky, the Super-Cat (who got his powers from Kryptonite X). Since both Comet and Streaky were from Earth, Kryptonite did not effect them.

As I remember, Krypto, Beppo, Comet, Streaky, and Chameleon Boy's pet, Proxy 7(?) formed the Legeon of Super Pets.

#4 Posted by G-Man (18855 posts) - - Show Bio

Another tid-bit, Clark Kent's social security number is: 092-09-6616. Really.

Staff
#5 Posted by G-Man (18855 posts) - - Show Bio

Superjerk

Staff
#6 Posted by valinorbob (51 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#7 Posted by fesak (6981 posts) - - Show Bio

Just post a link to superdickery.com

#8 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

This good stuff gotta keep this alive.

#9 Posted by Fourpower (R.I.P) (2021 posts) - - Show Bio

Heh heh...let's make a Captain Marvel Jokes and Spoofs forum.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.