Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18939 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

Superman: Guko's wet dream?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Gold_Kitsune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Gold_Kitsune

So this is NOT a discussion of who would win in a fight, rather an observation. I don't think Goku would want to win, but he WOULD want to fight superman again...and again... and again.

I mean think about it, he has the ultimate sparing partner! Finally there is someone who he can fight over and over but never beat! To top it all off this person is a good guy! Goku would fricking JIZZ when he realized this!

Not to mention each fight would serve as an exponential loop of Goku becoming stronger and stronger thanks to his Zen-kia! But he's running on a treadmill that has no max.

As a DBZ fan myself (Who doesn't particularly care for superman) I dare say this is the best result. Guko's power and ability multiplied easily well over 1,000 times in those two movies but as King Kia mentioned its nice to still have something to aspire too~ And what better target then one that can never be reached? Still it is with in Goku's nature and by extension DBZ fans to try anyway!

makhai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

No Caption Provided

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#3 dernman  Online

How do you think Goku's hair stands up like that? Dude has no control where he sprays.

Avatar image for mercinwithamouth
    MercinWithAMouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
    deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trollolololololol

Avatar image for fuzzylittlerodent
    FuzzyLittleRodent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Space Jesus, man...Bitches love Space Jesus

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.