Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18942 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

Superman games

flameboy298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Does anyone know if there's any superman games out there for pc? I saw Superman Returns and I heard good revies on it but cant find it for Pc

Avatar image for deactivated-5d921c81bd12c
    deactivated-5d921c81bd12c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

According to Giant Bomb, the only two PC games in the Superman franchise are this and this. Both of which are old and probably difficult to find.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
    Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

There haven't been any Superman games released since Superman Returns nor does it look like they are any plans of releasing one any time soon. The closest thing you'll get is Injustice: Gods Among Us.

Avatar image for consolemaster001
    consolemaster001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

jobbernos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jobbernos

None, but you can try DCUO.

Shn275

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Shn275

Yeah, no Supes' game for PC. Sadly, I can't recall a GOOD Superman game. Superman Returns was, to my knowledge, the last OFFICIAL Superman game to be released, but it was so very poorly executed. Don't get me wrong, it had a few redeeming features like the physics engine and the way you "take off" when flying, but the rest was just...ugh. I remember that cancelled Superman game they had in the works for PS3 a few years back. Makes you wonder what Superman could've been on current-gen hardware:

Loading Video...

I agree with jobbernos, you should tryout DCUO since it's free-to-play. You can make a Superman-clone with a pseudo-Kryptonian build.

My Kryptonian build:

Ice Tank (Earth Tank if you've got the DLC...Jackhammer and Shards are very Kryptonian-like)

Flight (SwoopAttack is perfect for Supes)

Brawling

Iconic Powers:

Heatvision

FreezeBreath

Nanoweave Armor (added defense)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.