Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18942 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

Superman fans will you be pissed

• 59 results
    Avatar image for deranged_midget
    Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

I would be surprised to say the least. I think people are overreacting due to the nature of the quote and the supposed title of the film.

SandMan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

mkukie68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yea it would piss me off, I think robotic suits are overused ideas these days, let Batman just be Batman

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By deaditegonzo
    Tohoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I never understood why Superman fans hated the TDKR even though it was an Elsworld story. Obviously Superman was nerfed and would never be a puppet controlled by the government the same way Batman would tell Dick to eat the rats in the batcave.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
    Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

@flashrobin: What was the video? It was removed. And if it was Batman beating Superman then yes I would be pissed but Im not worried. Zack and Goyer both know Batman cant win, and quite frankly there is no reason for him to win. The movie isnt going to be centered around a climatic battle between the two, so batman winning makes even less sense. If they do fight its going to be a little tussle which Superman should win in. Then we see Batman save Superman from a kryptonite death trap set by luthor.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#58  Edited By InnerVenom123

Duh.

MatteoPG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By MatteoPG

Not really. I mean, I find it believable that Batman beats superman, if he uses outside help, kryptonite, a mechanized suit and relies on the fact that Superman pulls his punches a lot. I prefer superman to batman, but I'm not one of those obsessed with him always winning.

Of course, if they were on a fighting ring there would be no contest, but who cares? They are allies and friends, who even cares about them throwing down? It seems childish. If it gets to that it's never in normal conditions (like in Hush or Returns), so the fights go one way or the other depending on the writer and the situation.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.