Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18942 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

Superman Family Adventures #1

sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By sethysquare

Next Wednesday marks the launch of DC Entertainment’s new ongoing monthly all-ages series, SUPERMAN FAMILY ADVENTURES. From the acclaimed Eisner Award-winning creative team of Art Baltazar and Franco (TINY TITANS; GREEN LANTERN: THE ANIMATED SERIES), the series will star (you guessed it!) the whole Superman gang – Superman, Supergirl, Superboy, Lois Lane, Jimmy Olsen, Lex Luthor, Bizarro, General Zod and … Fuzzy the Krypto Mouse!

You’ve already seen a preview of the inaugural issue, so this week on THE SOURCE, we’ll be giving you an exclusive behind-the-scenes tour of this eagerly anticipated new series. Be sure to check back every day for character designs, descriptions, and more! Today, we’re pleased to give you a first look at the series by showing you its premise from Art and Franco’s original proposal. And don’t forget to pick up SUPERMAN FAMILY ADVENTURES #1, in stores May 30th!

No Caption Provided

Would you be getting this? I'm pretty excited about this. I believe its going to be the place where I can check out all my favourite Superman rogues here.

sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By sethysquare

No one interested in this?

Avatar image for haydenclaireheroes
    haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1207

User Lists: 14

I am excited to pick up the first issue of this series

sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By sethysquare

@haydenclaireheroes: Me too.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

One of the worst thing in new 52 is the lost of Chris Kent (Lor Zod). But I'm glad he back in the new series.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.