superman earh one

#1 Posted by yotaman (101 posts) - - Show Bio

so... i just finished to read vol 2 that came out last month and really loved it.

now what i want to ask is if it really going to be 2 years until vol 3?

i mean, i found about vol 1 only last year, so between vol 1 and 2 i waited like less than a year, but no that i checked the comic page... 2 years will suck!

#2 Posted by UltimateSMfan (1352 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely,its gonna suck even more cuz this book left quite a few hints,which pretty obviously point to a third volume,which wasn't the case with the first one,really m waitin to see what happens between Lois and Clark and L squared.

#3 Posted by SoA (4678 posts) - - Show Bio

i dont see myself as a superman fan , but i loved earth one vol 1 & 2 , its like how i envision a superman movie to be , he is not boring and plenty of story to go along with the action , my one regret is having to wait till vol 3 . really wished batman earth one didn't suck as bad as it did.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.