Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18885 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

Superman Dreams

Supes1903

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Supes1903

So this is a little bit of a weird topic but I figured I'd throw it out there to see what kind of fun responses I can get. Myself, like many other avid Superman fans have all had dreams of either being big blue, having his powers, or something else entirely. Keep it civil and as PG as possible, but take a minute and describe your most vivid or fun Super-dream!

I'll start off with one I had the other day. It took place at my workplace office (it's a giant computer and security products warehouse) and I had just discovered that morning that I had the powers of a Kryptonian. So of course after getting to work by way of flight (naturally) I began to show off if you will, my newly found powers to co-workers. In the midst of all of this, somehow the Hulk is injected to the dream and now he's all sorts of angryface and for some reason chasing me. Sadly, the dream was rudely interrupted by my alarm clock and it ends just as I engaged Hulk in a little 1930's fisticuffs.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.