Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18940 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

Superman doomed appreciation thread

Avatar image for blackhawk000111
    blackhawk000111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Okay I know Superman Doomed didn't start great and becomes dull in a midway but last night I read Superman/Wonder woman,Action comics annual and action comics 34 and I love it every character get a moment to shine.

What about you guys did you enjoy it?

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
    deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By SaintWildcard

Doom was a fun jerk. I like how he convinced Clark to go back and his attitude during the whole thing

Avatar image for heavenlydarkdragon
    HeavenlyDarkDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It had and still does have its moments.

It's not perfect but then again, what is!?

After all these Batman stories and Batman spin-off's Doomed helped by bringing something new to the table. A fact that very few people seem to appreciate.

I was honestly hoping that even after he got cured he could still retain something from doomsday that would help him out in the future.

But the last two issues of Superman took those hopes and flushed them down the toilet. Basically making Doomed a joke. That in turn shows how little respect DC has for its fans.

NewJustice52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly I'm glad that Superman is getting a status quo change, Like HeavenlyDarkDragon said after the infinite batman crossovers and story arcs they're attempting to do something with Superman. Unfortunantly it seems its come to late as most people just dont care about it at all and view it as Death and Return for the New 52. I'm not ashamed to say I've enjoyed most of it. Also Guys read Superman/ wonder Woman #11

Superdoom isnt dead yet!!!

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

It was decent and got Doomsday out of his pigeon-hole.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.