Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18942 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

Superman/Catwoman fling?

carterleavyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By carterleavyy

I think a Superman/Catwoman thing could be interesting, since I hear a few people on the forums talking about how a strong contrast is good in a relationship lol

No Caption Provided

Granted if Cat-woman can survive the first night!

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
    SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

Loading Video...

carterleavyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By carterleavyy
    SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spideyivydaredevilfan26 I wonder how many times you had use this video before?

I use it quite a lot...But this is quite honestly a worse idea than the "Cast Justin Bieber as Batman" thread

Dreamybooboo46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think they're could be a cool dynamic between the two. Spidey really has no justification of it being a bad thing!

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think they're could be a cool dynamic between the two. Spidey really has no justification of it being a bad thing!

He's never dated anyone like Catwoman and always goes for good girls, Selina already has great chemistry with Bruce Wayne, Catwoman would probably consider him a big idiot, and she doesn't have too many qualities that would appeal to Clark. Enough justification?

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
    deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm cool with that. Batman/Superman #14

Lois Lane survived many nights, Catwoman should be OK :p

This is something that's just gonna be contained to this series. And I think it's funny how Batman's hand in reaching to tap supes on his shoulder. "Get away from my girl man!"

carterleavyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By carterleavyy

I imagine it's not so much Clark she be interested in, but more of her attraction to Superman. Why wouldn't a bad girl like Catwoman find comfort in a guy who's like a god?

Also same chemistry worked well for Emma & Cyclops, but I don't expect butt hurt Batfans to understand. You can't deny that there maybe something interested underneath the surface.

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I imagine it's not so much Clark she be interested in, but more of her attraction to Superman. Why wouldn't a bad girl like Catwoman find comfort in a guy who's like a god?

Also same chemistry worked well for Emma & Cyclops, but I don't expect butt hurt Batfans to understand. You can't deny that there maybe something interested underneath the surface.

"Batman fanboy?" LAWL, I HATE Batman & Superman, but even I know that Catwoman and Batman makes way more sense than Supes and Catwoman. It doesn't matter what Catwoman is attracted too, Superman doesn't date/like bad girls. Period. And Emma & Cyclops was a garbage pairing too.

carterleavyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who's making all this guild code & rules for Superman? Don't set up here and tell me about what a fictional character would & would not do. Period. Superman can be open for many different iteration to come. If you hate the character then why invest the time to come on his forums and talk shit?

carterleavyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By carterleavyy

@jayc1324 said:

I'm cool with that. Batman/Superman #14

Lois Lane survived many nights, Catwoman should be OK :p

This is something that's just gonna be contained to this series. And I think it's funny how Batman's hand in reaching to tap supes on his shoulder. "Get away from my girl man!"

Lol yea I'm curious to see what issue #14 about.

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who's making all this guild code & rules for Superman? Don't set up here and tell me about what a fictional character would & would not do. Period. Superman can be open for many different iteration to come. If you hate the character then why invest the time to come on his forums and talk shit?

Even if I liked the character, it would make little sense. Pair her up with She Hulk or something.

carterleavyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not talking about a full blown relationship, just like a short cute dialog between the two.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batfans don't care about who Selina dates, Bruce is a free agent, he isn't tied down to any women.

SanoHibiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly? I can’t really see it.

Superman seems to me like a one-woman-in-time kind of alien, so, as far as he is in relationship with some woman, he doesn’t have any flings. So currently he is unavailable.

Also I think that Clark and Celina don’t share enough time to develop basis to be something more than acquaintances between them. She is operates in Gotham while Clark seldom visits this city (even in BM/SM they with Batman usually fighting in some high space/alien bases/Metropolice/etc).

P.S. I don’t have anything against Lawful Good Guy – Chaotic Neutral (but Good in Heath) Girl chemistry; was forced to watch enough movies of such thematic to know that this is can be done).

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#17  Edited By Superguy1591

@spideyivydaredevilfan26: He's not actively pursuing her; he's being mind controlled.

chill out. And I just realized that after posting the little mermaid song that you made me think of this...

Loading Video...

Worked out for Herc, no?

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Superguy1591

@sanohibiki: You mean he should only date one woman in his entire publication history or one woman at a time? They're both being controlled by Darkseid's demon daughter if you mean the latter.

Anyway, every time I look at that picture and see the cats pushing Selina I think...

Loading Video...

reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually, I think it could be pretty funny. Not sure how it would blow over with Batman tho

SanoHibiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superguy1591:

You mean he should only date one woman in his entire publication history or one woman at a time? They're both being controlled by Darkseid's demon daughter if you mean the latter.

One woman at a time.

And I wasn’t talking about BM/SM #14, but in more hypothetical way – like, current Superman, who is in relationship with Diana, suddenly decides to have an affair with Celina. If he is single, then by all means, but I still doubt that his’ and Celina’ paths could cross long enough for them to develop anything.

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Superguy1591

@sanohibiki: Yeah, I get you, but Pak is writing and he gets Supes. i seriously doubt this is a thing. I might even have been mistaken because I don't think this is in canon anymore.

I forgot that Pak took us back to Earth 2 and that book was supposed to be Earth Prime.

Avatar image for youknowwhattodo
    youknowwhattodo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

Contrary to popular belief, strong contrasts do not make the best relationships. When you look at the most revered comic-book couples, even the characters that appear polar opposites have a lot of similarities too and that creates the chemistry. You should never put characters in a relationship based on what they don't have in common. It would be like me saying "Dick Grayson is a good guy, Circe is a bad girl, so let's hook them up".

Now to SM/CW, no just no. If you want there to be an interaction between the two were Selina flirts with Supes and that makes Batman jealous and forces him to be more upfront regarding his feelings for Selina, I guess that'll work. But just having those two characters hook up serves no purpose.

SanoHibiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By SanoHibiki

@superguy1591 said:

@sanohibiki: Yeah, I get you, but Pak is writing and he gets Supes. i seriously doubt this is a thing. I might even have been mistaken because I don't think this is in canon anymore.

I forgot that Pak took us back to Earth 2 and that book was supposed to be Earth Prime.

No Caption Provided

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@youknowwhattodo: It won't be a thing. Even when Pak picks this story back up, I doubt they do anything romantic. Maybe she flirts with Superman to get under Batman's skin or something, but I doubt they have a relationship.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NO.

Jmarshmallow

Avatar image for youknowwhattodo
    youknowwhattodo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

@superguy1591: Oh I know it won't, DC doesn't have the balls to do something like that. I just answering the OP who seemed to ponder if SM/CW is a good thing.

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sanohibiki: I think it is pre-Wonder Woman. It is First Contact, which means Kaiyo might be messing with time again. I asked Greg, but who knows if he'll respond. =D

He did say that Batman and Lois get it on though.

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@youknowwhattodo: If DC thought it would sell they would pair them up as a quick romp after Wonder Woman and just as he's about to find his way to Lois.

SanoHibiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superguy1591 said:

I think it is pre-Wonder Woman. It is First Contact, which means Kaiyo might be messing with time again. I asked Greg, but who knows if he'll respond. =D

You know, for a time I suspected that Kaiyo is Darkseid’s wayward daughter (someone whose existence was hinted in Johns’ JL), though she is probably just Pak’s invention. Interesting character, nonetheless.

He did say that Batman and Lois get it on though

Oh bummer...

carterleavyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hope they don't have intercourse for Batman sake, because if she get hit with that Super D, she'll be coming Super Quick! Then it's no turning back around after that lol

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By RustyRoy

Hope they don't have intercourse for Batman sake, because if she get hit with that Super D, she'll be coming Super Quick! Then it's no turning back around after that lol

She won't even feel Superman, Batman's got the biggest D, the godda$$ Bat D

SanoHibiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rustyroy said:

@carterleavyy said:

Wow, so Batman uses Dick Grayson to do his …ahem… “duties”. Tsk-tsk, bad form, Bruce.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No. If they want to have a villain love interest for Superman then bring back Encantadora.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By RustyRoy

@sanohibiki said:

@rustyroy said:

@carterleavyy said:

Wow, so Batman uses Dick Grayson to do his …ahem… “duties”. Tsk-tsk, bad form, Bruce.

Dick isn't a human, its Batman's di*# and a little bit gray.

SanoHibiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By SanoHibiki
    @rustyroy said:

@sanohibiki said:

@rustyroy said:

@carterleavyy said:

No Caption Provided

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superguy1591 said:

I think it is pre-Wonder Woman. It is First Contact, which means Kaiyo might be messing with time again. I asked Greg, but who knows if he'll respond. =D

You know, for a time I suspected that Kaiyo is Darkseid’s wayward daughter (someone whose existence was hinted in Johns’ JL), though she is probably just Pak’s invention. Interesting character, nonetheless.

she has to be his daughter. Darkseid said he was looking for his daughter when he invaded Earth and Kaiyo said he has been following her around from world to world.

He did say that Batman and Lois get it on though

Oh bummer...

And he never responded to me, but he chatted with someone on his twitter. He said Kaiyo is instrumental in all this.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Nope.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
    deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's just gonna be contained to this series so its fine. And it probably won't last two issues

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By RustyRoy

@rustyroy said:

@sanohibiki said:

@rustyroy said:

@carterleavyy said:

No Caption Provided

Yup. Its 6 fts long and it can talk!!

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The kitty would get wrecked

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#41  Edited By entropy_aegis

@sanohibiki: I think it is pre-Wonder Woman. It is First Contact, which means Kaiyo might be messing with time again. I asked Greg, but who knows if he'll respond. =D

He did say that Batman and Lois get it on though.

He did?

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Superguy1591

@entropy_aegis: Yes. Lois and Bruce, Clark and Selina. He said Kaiyo is setting things up.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

@entropy_aegis: Yes. Lois and Bruce, Clark and Selina. He said Kaiyo is setting things up.

I'm aware of the team ups,that's not getting it on.

SanoHibiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By SanoHibiki

@rustyroy said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rustyroy said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Isn't Dick Grayson 5'10?

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

Well, it's worked for Spidey in that awkward 'he's still the mentally the socially challenged teenager who's caught the eye of the bombshell'. I am not so sure it would work that well on Superman.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.