Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18942 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

Superman can Mix his powers?

Rasarima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Rasarima

LIke, can he use super vision in space to see a bank, and then use microscopic vision to find the valt key hole, and then use heat vision to melt it? from space?

Or, i dont know, use super speed heat vision and ice breath to create a high way lane?

Or super speed and super strength to make a diamond person?

can he mix then?

Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2  Edited By Kallarkz

He can mix them yes.

r3d_rob1n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By r3d_rob1n

It's probably like multi-tasking. I can walk, chew gum, juggle, and lift weights. However, I cannot do all of these at the same time. But I can walk and chew gum at the same time. I'm sure there is some point where he can't do anymore, but that point would be way above an average point because he is Superman.

Hunter114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Hunter114

He mixes them all the time... flight is just levitation and superspeed... and his arctic breath is just a variation of superbreath, he's also been able to use various vision modes at the same time.

TheAntiReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TheAntiReVamp

He once saw the entire electromagnetic spectrum,He used all his visions to obtained that type of vision.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.