Superman can Mix his powers?

#1 Posted by Rasarima (371 posts) - - Show Bio

LIke, can he use super vision in space to see a bank, and then use microscopic vision to find the valt key hole, and then use heat vision to melt it? from space?

Or, i dont know, use super speed heat vision and ice breath to create a high way lane?

Or super speed and super strength to make a diamond person?

can he mix then?

#2 Posted by Kallarkz (3303 posts) - - Show Bio

He can mix them yes.

#3 Posted by r3d_rob1n (541 posts) - - Show Bio

It's probably like multi-tasking. I can walk, chew gum, juggle, and lift weights. However, I cannot do all of these at the same time. But I can walk and chew gum at the same time. I'm sure there is some point where he can't do anymore, but that point would be way above an average point because he is Superman.

#4 Posted by Hunter114 (829 posts) - - Show Bio

He mixes them all the time... flight is just levitation and superspeed... and his arctic breath is just a variation of superbreath, he's also been able to use various vision modes at the same time.

#5 Posted by TheAntiReVamp (389 posts) - - Show Bio

He once saw the entire electromagnetic spectrum,He used all his visions to obtained that type of vision.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.