Majestic

Hyperion

Gladiator

Sentry

Supreme

Does anyone know of any others?

#2 Posted by lordraiden (6581 posts) - - Show Bio

Alpha says:

"I'm looking up Superman based characters outside of DC universe. So far I have: Majestic Hyperion Gladiator Sentry Supreme Does anyone know of any others? "

MirricaleMan, I guess! who was actually called MarvelMan, but had to change it for obviouse reasons!

#3 Posted by Alpha (7311 posts) - - Show Bio

lordraiden says:

"Alpha says:
"I'm looking up Superman based characters outside of DC universe. So far I have: Majestic Hyperion Gladiator Sentry Supreme Does anyone know of any others? "
MirricaleMan, I guess! who was actually called MarvelMan, but had to change it for obviouse reasons!"

Thanks. Read about him. Heard he was back in play.

#4 Posted by Buckshot (18865 posts) - - Show Bio

There are a lot more, specially in Marvel, though some may not match depending on how close you stick to Superman. Thor or Wonderman for example might fit in the "flying brick sense" but they aren't really Supermen. Anyway, a few I know right off Icon (Milestone), Omniman and Invincible (Image), Crusade (Wildstorm), Ethan Edwards (Marvel), Captain #### (Marvel).

#5 Posted by Alpha (7311 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"There are a lot more, specially in Marvel, though some may not match depending on how close you stick to Superman. Thor or Wonderman for example might fit in the "flying brick sense" but they aren't really Supermen. Anyway, a few I know right off Icon (Milestone), Omniman and Invincible (Image), Crusade (Wildstorm), Ethan Edwards (Marvel), Captain #### (Marvel)."

Icon! Of course. Wasn't Milestone owned by DC?

Thanks for the other.

#6 Posted by Buckshot (18865 posts) - - Show Bio

#7 Posted by lordraiden (6581 posts) - - Show Bio

Alpha says:

"lordraiden says:
"Alpha says:
MirricaleMan, I guess! who was actually called MarvelMan, but had to change it for obviouse reasons!"
Thanks. Read about him. Heard he was back in play."

not quite! there's been this long running dispute between mcfairlane and gaimen as to the rights of the character! mcfarelane originally bought the rights to the company that held MM and was planning to bring him back i one of his spawn titles, but legal battles put a stop to that!

#8 Posted by Alpha (7311 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/44000/43658/128659-captain-dynamo_400.jpg"

Is that the guy who dies and leaves 5 children, each with one of his powers?

#9 Posted by Buckshot (18865 posts) - - Show Bio

#10 Posted by Alpha (7311 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/3000/2197/58696-apollo_400.jpg"

Apollo! DUH! Added.

#11 Posted by Buckshot (18865 posts) - - Show Bio

There's Halibastard(Wildstorm) too.

#12 Posted by Nighthunter (28561 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.