Superman and Wonder Woman

#1 Edited by Light (9257 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone have scans of Superman beating up Wonder Woman, they'd be really appreciated.

#2 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio
Light said:
"Anyone have scans of Superman giving it to Wonder Woman, they'd be really appreciated."
Y'know, appart from the fact that i know what your speaking of, for the mercy of the younger viners out there you should re-phrase that sentence, please, and thanks.
#3 Posted by Light (9257 posts) - - Show Bio
Voidheart said:
"Light said:
"Anyone have scans of Superman giving it to Wonder Woman, they'd be really appreciated."
Y'know, appart from the fact that i know what your speaking of, for the mercy of the younger viners out there you should re-phrase that sentence, please, and thanks."
lmao
#4 Posted by Odyssey_Dawn (84674 posts) - - Show Bio
"Oops, upside da head"
#5 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
Voidheart said:
"Light said:
Y'know, appart from the fact that i know what your speaking of, for the mercy of the younger viners out there you should re-phrase that sentence, please, and thanks."
LMMFAO
#6 Posted by Angelique LeBeau (639 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
#7 Posted by King Saturn (223969 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"
"Oops, upside da head"
"
Shame On Superman... for hitting Diana like that

LOL
#8 Posted by DEGRAAF (7875 posts) - - Show Bio
@Angelique LeBeau said:
"
caption
"

this is interesting. where is this from?
#9 Posted by geometry (1243 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like to know where this is from as well. I'm not really a DC kind of guy, but I would still like to know. Plus this says that she knew she couldn't actually beat him, so all the previous stories I've heard of her almost taking him make this inaccurate. So again I ask where is this scan from?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.