Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18941 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

Superman and the New Kryptonians.

mighty dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By mighty dude

So I have a question. I know New Krypton is gone now, but when it was around, did the New Kryptonians have all th same powers as Superman? I didn't read any of the New Krypton titles, but this question has been bugging me. It's kinda lame if they were just as powerful as Supes because you would think they would have survived  an explosion .
    Avatar image for josedriveratcr7
    JoseDRiveraTCR7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By JoseDRiveraTCR7

Yes, they all had the same powers under the yellow sun, but what made Superman stand out was the fact that he has fought for many years.
    Shadowdoggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Shadowdoggy

yeah, even with everyone on a level playng field (power wise) he was still the man
    Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Primmaster64

Yep.

mighty dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By mighty dude

Alright, thanks guys. I still think that's kinda lame though. Supes should be the only on with kryptonian powers.
    Sinestro2828

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Sinestro2828

Well, the thing was that Supes had the most experience in the use of his powers since he'd lived under a yellow sun all his life, giving him an edge against kryptonians less experienced than him in the use of said powers.  I personally hope at least a small group of Kryptonians survived New Krypton's destruction, one of them could make an interesting new foe for superman, or better yet, Supergirl (who's in dire need of her own rogues gallery)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.