Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18939 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

Super Haircut

Jeremy1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jeremy1989

How can Superman cut his own hair? Since his Hair is indestructible with the rest body so I'm just asking.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
    deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

kryptonite scissors and clippers.

Avatar image for heavenlydarkdragon
    HeavenlyDarkDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeremy1989:

He can always use synthetic weakened kryptonite, to cut it.

He could build a room in his fortress that's filled with red sunlight, and have a robot cut his hair.

My bet. He developed a material strong to cut his hair. After all, hair isn't has durable has the rest of our body.

If he had mastered all of his current basic powers, maybe he could lower them just enough to cut hair and do other human stuff without having to worry about injuring someone. But seeing he has not, that's off the table.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

Heat vision is usually the common answer for this question. Superman uses it to trim his hair or facial hair on an indestructible piece of his spaceship.

Jeremy1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

Heat vision is usually the common answer for this question. Superman uses it to trim his hair or facial hair on an indestructible piece of his spaceship.

Funny thing you've mentioned it.

No Caption Provided

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@jeremy1989: Haha nice find. Considering the temperatures Superman's heat vision can reach, it probably could do that to his hair if his gaze went awry now I think about it.

Avatar image for heavenlydarkdragon
    HeavenlyDarkDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeremy1989:

Hahahahaha.... Funny has hell!

But this has got me thinking. How can Superman heat vision simply bounce off reflective surfaces?

We've seen him do it in comics, using what it seems to be a special made material. And for beard and I can see it work. But hair...?

Hair would require multitle reflective surfaces. His bathroom would seem like a Trance/Dance party show.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.