Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18939 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

super farts ?

Xargo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

ok so its occurred to me if superman has super hurricane like breath, than that begs the question can he do the same with his rear end ?

and more importantly, can he light these farts to turn his butt into some kind of make shift flamethrower ??

TELL ME THIS HAS BEEN ADRESSED

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asking the important questions I see.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By Chimeroid

@xargo: He would have to eat superfood first. Or a bunch of capsules with air in them so he can compress all the air in his colon before he lets it RRRRIIIPPP

Overmonitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Definitively, yes.

silent_bomber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Reminds me of when Grant Morrison theorised that Superman may have super-sperm that can fertilise anything, this is what allows him to have a baby with Lois Lane even though he's an Alien with radically different biology.

Bearing this in mind Superman could possibly have children with a Sheep, or some other farmyard animal if the situation required it.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
    buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reminds me of when Grant Morrison theorised that Superman may have super-sperm that can fertilise anything, this is what allows him to have a baby with Lois Lane even though he's an Alien with radically different biology.

Bearing this in mind Superman could possibly have children with a Sheep, or some other farmyard animal if the situation required it.

That would be.......interesting lol

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silent_bomber said:

Isn't that how we got Krypto? Superman had sex with a dog.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
    buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000 said:
    @silent_bomber said:

Isn't that how we got Krypto? Superman had sex with a dog.

No Caption Provided

You now understand the truth of this world

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.