Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18942 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

Speculation thread on Superman and the events occuring

NixonV3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By NixonV3

For ma and pa kent I think they are both dead, but they were able to raise superman from an older age like 5 or 6 and were able to instill in him their values, but he has to figure out how to apply them as he tries to figure out his powers and social influence. On a side note I would like to see him collapse in front of their graves in a moment of emotional weakness, having him spill his guts about trying to do the right thing and how much he misses them and how alone he feels. As for where he's been in superman 1 I think he's been at the fortress of solitude learning all the info Jor-El has stored there. As for the world killers I think they are working through luthor looking to destroy the remnants of krypton like in Earth One. Any thoughts hypotheses

tchrevor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By tchrevor

Well, Justice League #2 implies that he doesn't have the Fortress of Solitude yet, but in Supergirl #2 she says he sounds like he learned Kryptonese from a text book. Also, in Action #2 he finds the ship, which speaks to him, so I'm wondering if he learns about Krypton from there rather than in the Fortress. (I would personally prefer if the Fortress is something he builds himself, rather than being crystal grown or whatever.) On top of that, the color scheme of the rocket makes me wonder if his suit of armor will actually be formed from the spacecraft itself.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.