Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18940 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

SOngs that would make great AMV's

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

As someone who what's to be a writer on day, when I listen to music it helps images flow in my head. Either dramatic or action scenes mostly. I find that some songs would make great AMV's or make me think of Superman. Any songs do that for you?

These two IMO would make great AMV's and make me think of Supes. Although these songs do work great for other things but when I start thinking about Supes and listen to this song the images flow well with it.

Self-DCeit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Self-DCeit
    No Caption Provided

Come sing a song of Superman!
    Low he strikes the villain's plan!
    And though bad men may have their day,
    Repeatedly, he makes them pay!
    Kryptonite may harm his skill...
    Keeper of the law's his will...
    Eagle-eyed watcher of land, air and sea,
    Ne'er does he cease to fight tyranny!
    To down men's foes and set men free!

What...?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.