So what do you guys think of Earth 2 and a question. (SPOILERS)

#1 Posted by Z3RO180 (6311 posts) - - Show Bio

For me i really liked earth two cause i thought it was a great move killing of the big three from the star also the way they killed them off was awesome so all in all i loved the book but something hass been buging me im not sure how exackly superman died i mean i know he got blown up but im not sure how they did it so if any one could tell me how they did it that would be great.

#2 Posted by UltimateSMfan (1370 posts) - - Show Bio

in a recent interview wit the writer he said there a reason Supes died the way he did so it might be revealed later.

#3 Posted by Z3RO180 (6311 posts) - - Show Bio

@UltimateSMfan: hopefully it is cause i am confused about it??

#4 Posted by UltimateSMfan (1370 posts) - - Show Bio

@Z3RO180: Totally i was confused when the parademons managed to 'KILL' SUPERMAN,thought they fed him a nuke or sumthin,we'll just havta wait n watch.

#5 Posted by HolySerpent (12457 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess I have to pick this issue up...

#6 Posted by HolySerpent (12457 posts) - - Show Bio

#7 Posted by Z3RO180 (6311 posts) - - Show Bio

@UltimateSMfan: yea i just loved this issue just the way they killed them off was awesome so this seris is a must read for me.

#8 Posted by Omega-Man (761 posts) - - Show Bio

Obviously a troll

#9 Posted by Kal'smahboi (3484 posts) - - Show Bio

I loved it #1. Thought it was much better than any issue of Justice League has been, so far.

#10 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

Yup its a secret and we will get to know the answer soon.

#11 Posted by Adnan (1037 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder where the other heroes were though. All killed during the invasion? No way Supes, WW, and Batman were the only heroes on the entire planet.

#12 Posted by Z3RO180 (6311 posts) - - Show Bio

@Omega-Man : do u mean me ?

#13 Posted by r3d_rob1n (541 posts) - - Show Bio

So is Robin in Earth 2 supposed to be Batman's biological daughter with Catwoman? If so, then shouldn't Robin either be younger or Batman much older than they are depicted?

#14 Posted by HolySerpent (12457 posts) - - Show Bio

I hated it! $4.99 wasted

#15 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@HolySerpent said:

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.