Smallville WARNING (Contain Spoilers)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone looking forward to the new season of Smallville?

Am looking forward to seeing Kara Zor-El

#2 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

Lord Shazam says:

"Anyone looking forward to the new season of Smallville?Am looking forward to seeing Kara Zor-El"

i might watch it

#3 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

Constantine says:

"Lord Shazam says:
"Anyone looking forward to the new season of Smallville?Am looking forward to seeing Kara Zor-El"

i might watch it "

do you have any favourite episodes?

#4 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84631 posts) - - Show Bio

Lord Shazam says:

I used to watch it all the time but when I moved I missed last season and I don't get the CW anymore, everything else but no CW.

#5 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Toronto-born actress Laura Vandervoort has been cast as the DC Comics character 'Supergirl' in the BC-filmed, CW TV series "Smallville".

Arriving in the 'Season 7' premiere, 'Kara' will be revealed as the 19-year old cousin of 'Clark Kent', born on the planet 'Krypton' and the daughter of 'Zor-El', brother of 'Jor-El.

Kara will possess all of Clark's abilities, except for flying and will take a romantic interest in 'Jimmy Olsen'...

RAWR!!!

=======

Supergirl in Smallvile... i will prepare to puke at the script, but so far it looks good...

"Kara expects “Kal-El” to be a baby upon her arrival. She first looks for him in the nursery at the hospital; later, she thinks little boys at a playground may be Kal-El. After about two seasons of very little interaction, we finally get a scene between Chloe and Lex. Aaron Ashmore (Jimmy) and John Glover (Lionel) do not appear in this episode. Roles currently being cast for the episode include a scientist, an investigator, a boy named Cody, a “Black Suit,” a Doctor, Dennis King, and two punks."

hmm... intrigued... they might not serious fk up Supergirl...

i withhold judgment until i see the episode...

i hope you all know that when the episode airs, and if it sucks, i will be blasting it for months on the forums...

just warning you all

M

#6 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

What's anyone's favourite episode?

I like Crusade, Hidden, Run, Promise, Red and Commencement.

#7 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos...NICE PICTURE OF SUPERGIRL!!

#8 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Run

brilliant episode

M

#9 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Lord Shazam says:

"Methos...NICE PICTURE OF SUPERGIRL!!"

big supergirl fan here...

if they get her wrong i am gonna blast smallville on here for months lol

M

#10 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

Lord Shazam says:

"Constantine says:
"Lord Shazam says:

i might watch it "

do you have any favourite episodes?"

well i've only seen one episode but i might watch it more regularly now

#11 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

it's worth watching...

it's a really good series

M

#12 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"Lord Shazam says:
"Methos...NICE PICTURE OF SUPERGIRL!!"

big supergirl fan here...

if they get her wrong i am gonna blast smallville on here for months lol

M"

i was like that with the Batman Begins film, i was scared in case it was gonna be like the rest. so i never watched it when it came out in the pictures.

then my mate told me to watch it, i never then my girlfriend at the time told me to watch it, so i listened to her, i watched it and i was like...Shit i cant believe i missed this.

i was sooooo gutted. no its in my favourite movies list, with Blade. they dont make a lot of good Comic-to-films. but i like

Blade, 2 and sometimes 3. only because of Ryan Reynolds is so funny in it. i hope he gets the flash film.

Batman Begins

Superman I and II

#13 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

ask around the forums... they'll tell you what i'm like with Supergirl...

if they get this wrong in Smallville i am going to be seriously pissed

M

#14 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84631 posts) - - Show Bio

#15 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

season 6 was amazing...

if season 7 if going to get better it's going to be amazing...

M

#16 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84631 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont know who Tom Weiling's agent is but he should be taken out in a field and shot. HOW the $#@! can you not sell him on playing Superman on the big screen?

He was friends with thee Chris Reeves, if he would have wanted anybody to play the Man of Steel it would have been him.

"No No, dont worry about Superman, Cheaper By the Dozen 2 is gonna be HUGE!" jackass.

#17 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"I dont know who Tom Weiling's agent is but he should be taken out in a field and shot. HOW the $#@! can you not sell him on playing Superman on the big screen? He was friends with thee Chris Reeves, if he would have wanted anybody to play the Man of Steel it would have been him."

actually it was him that didn't want to play Superman...

he said he was too young and didn't want to be typecast.

stupid decision, maybe he'll come around it a few years and come back to a new Superman movie

M

#18 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

what does uses think i edited it myself

#19 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

yes i liked season 6 a lot, but i didn't like season 5 a whole lot, besides the one good episode; Hidden.

#20 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84631 posts) - - Show Bio

Lord Shazam says:

"what does uses think i edited it myself"

Needs music. Real music. But Batman in any animated form is cool.

#21 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

spoilers for 7:1

• UPDATED 8/13/07: John Glover does appear in this episode as Lionel, but his screen time is very limited. The preview clip shown at Comic-Con shows Lionel at the side of a river bank. Lionel returns in a much more major way in the season's fifth episode, "Action."

• UPDATED 7/16/07: New spoilers from S.A.M.: Lex is rescued from a watery grave by a mysterious blond woman. Do the math and it's pretty clear who that blond woman may be.

• UPDATED 7/11/07: More spoilers from S.A.M., regarding Chloe in the morgue: "Actually it's Clark who saves her. After being informed by the nurse that Chloe has been moved to the morgue, he hears her screaming and uses his supervision to scan the body drawers, where he sees her thrashing around."

• UPDATED 7/9/07: E! Online is now reporting that Jimmy Olsen is NOT in the premiere after all.

• E! also says that a female body is in the morgue. S.A.M. tells us that this is Chloe, but that "she is not dead."

• UPDATED 7/1/07: John Jones, the Martian Manhunter, is in this episode.

Spoilers for 7:2

• UPDATED 7/16/07: New spoilers from S.A.M.: Lex, determined to find out who the blond woman is that rescued him, sketches the woman and has his minions searching for her. (The blond woman is Kara)

• Also from S.A.M.: Lex also has his people looking for someone else, using voice recognition software. They find who they are looking for in China. Could this person that he has found possibly be Lana, alive after all? We don't know, but it could be...

• UPDATED 7/10/07: Kara expects "Kal-El" to be a baby upon her arrival. She first looks for him in the nursery at the hospital; later, she thinks little boys at a playground may be Kal-El. (Thanks S.A.M.!)

• After about two seasons of very little interaction, we finally get a scene between Chloe and Lex.

• UPDATED 7/9/07: Title Posted. Please do not repost this on other websites without a link to KryptonSite.com.

• Grant's last name is allegedly "Gabriel" according to online reports. Aren't there enough Gabriels in Smallville? (Gabriel Sullivan, the kid who shot at Clark, etc... And what would Gabriel Gray make of this?)

• Aaron Ashmore (Jimmy) and John Glover (Lionel) do not appear in this episode.

• Roles currently being cast for the episode include a scientist, an investigator, a boy named Cody, a "Black Suit," a Doctor, Dennis King, and two punks.

• UPDATED 7/6/07: We hear the new Daily Planet editor, originally referred to as Greg, is now a "Grant." He will be introduced in this episode, since he's not in the episode before it.

• TV Guide's Mike Ausiello has revealed that Grant will be played by Michael Cassidy of The O.C. fame.

• Considering Cassidy himself is only 23 years old, chances are good that his character will be more of a "junior editor."

M

#22 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Lord Shazam says:
"what does uses think i edited it myself"

Needs music. Real music. But Batman in any animated form is cool."

i dont like do add music

this is another one i did

#23 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by Paladin (40 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by Paladin (40 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by Kurrent (14061 posts) - - Show Bio

Tonight's Episode Legion should be Awesome

I wonder if they are goign to use the Legions real names or their code names

#27 Posted by Kurrent (14061 posts) - - Show Bio

GREAT start so far

#28 Posted by Shawn The Devil (5754 posts) - - Show Bio

I know, Smallville, is The Best.

#29 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio
Shawn The Devil said:
"I know, Smallville, is The Best."

i second that ^^
#30 Posted by Lady Tlieso (10198 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok I missed the first 10 minutes, who is the chick in the red & the guy in black? I know the redhead is lightening lad but i'm confused on the others.

#31 Posted by Kurrent (14061 posts) - - Show Bio

Saturn girl and Cosmic Boy from the Legion of Superheroes

#32 Posted by Kurrent (14061 posts) - - Show Bio
Comic Look
#33 Posted by Lady Tlieso (10198 posts) - - Show Bio

The circles/dots on his jacket looked so familiar, now I know why. Thanks very much. Saturn girl in red just seems off.

#34 Posted by Kurrent (14061 posts) - - Show Bio

No prob its a great episode so far

#35 Posted by Shawn The Devil (5754 posts) - - Show Bio
Kurrent said:
"No prob its a great episode so far"
I know, I did not like Super-man that much but after Small ville, He is good.
#36 Posted by Lady Tlieso (10198 posts) - - Show Bio

I love their powers!!

#37 Posted by Kurrent (14061 posts) - - Show Bio

Smallville stepped it up. Legion = one of my favorite episodes

#38 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

Lightning Lad was so funny. Where's your cape?

#39 Posted by sora_thekey (8154 posts) - - Show Bio

I loved how they kept mentioning hints of the future Superman...... No glasses, no cape, no flying..............

#40 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

yeh.. no glasses, no tights, no capes, no flights

#41 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
I cant wait for Zatanna... and they need to bring back my boy The Famous Jett Jackson aka The Cyborg
#42 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34405 posts) - - Show Bio

"Let's hope Brainiac 5 will be a little more friendly."

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.