Smallville "S" vs Young Justice "S" Who has the better story?

#1 Posted by Deadite (23101 posts) - - Show Bio

They are completely different characters, one is a younger Kal-El, one is a clone. Both share a few similarity, they carry the S and they're telling story about a younger "S" symbol carrier with path to pursue upon, to learn.

A lot of struggle the characters faced were template for a beginning stage history.

Their powers are both constrained, and that's part of their character. Only with the young Kal-El, he's on the path of growing to have Superman's ability.

With Young Justice's Connor Kent, he has a darker history with a slight twist that Superman doesn't have, his appearance will never age.

Similar ability stats: Both can't fly, both are allergic to kryptonite.

To you, who has the more interesting history as a young S carrier?

#2 Posted by syoungkeezy (81 posts) - - Show Bio

i like smallville when clark was Kal-EL he was a true kryptonian then, but when it changed into a soap opra and he became "the light " that was just gay so for me up to season 5 clark was ok but overall conner is a better character there's so much to work with he show a lot more emotion than just brooding because Lana wont say hi to him and he kicks ass

#3 Edited by redwingx (743 posts) - - Show Bio

@syoungkeezy said:

i like smallville when clark was Kal-EL he was a true kryptonian then, but when it changed into a soap opra and he became "the light " that was just gay so for me up to season 5 clark was ok but overall conner is a better character there's so much to work with he show a lot more emotion than just brooding because Lana wont say hi to him and he kicks ass

#4 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Clark's story in the first two season of Smallville were and are far more interesting than how Superboy has been portrayed so far in Young Justice.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.