Smallville

#1 Posted by speed (550 posts) - - Show Bio

i dont know if this has been done, but ohh well

who watched the season finale,. defenitly cool

bizaro

#2 Posted by Prodigal Son (3472 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, it was a blowout ending to a pretty much apathetic season. I like Smallville a lot, but I though they had trouble staying on track this year.

I wonder what the deal is with the guy we all thought was Martian Manhunter. Now it seems like maybe he's Kryptonian?

#3 Posted by speed (550 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah i thought he was just a helper of jor-el. ealier he said he was from mars and cloe called him manhunter so i think it is martian mahunter

#4 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

He is the Martian Manhunter, they just played with his origin. Like Speed said, he said he was from Mars in an earlier episode and he eats oreos. It's not the first time, Flash is called Bart Allen when the first Flash of the JLA is Barry and as far as I know, Cyborg has never been in the League. Bizarro is different from the versions I know as well.

I agree, it was a good finale. There have been some good episodes this season, like Justice, but some that were filler. I could have lived without the whole Lex/Lana thing and Martha Kent's whole thing just seems to exist to give her something to do. Wierd that this champion of democracy has made it to the US senate without ever facing an election (Jonathon won the State one, she inherited it).

#5 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84637 posts) - - Show Bio

When I moved to Michigan, my sis has charter com, and we dont get the WB, I've missed ever episode after Lex and Lana married. Did Lana have the baby? Is she still with Lex? Does Lex know about Clark? Did they throw down?

#6 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you really want me to spoil it, or are you gonna wait for the DVD?

#7 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84637 posts) - - Show Bio

Cosmic Sentinel says:

"Do you really want me to spoil it, or are you gonna wait for the DVD?"

Spoil it.

#8 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok

After Lana marries Lex, she has complications. It turns out she was never pregnant, she had been given a massive dose of hormones so her body would think it was. In the finale, she confronts Lex with that (believing he did it to trick her into marrying him)and he seems as suprised as she was. She tells Lex she's leaving and he hits her before she walks out. She tells Clark that Lionel threatened to kill him if she didn't marry Lex. Clark fills her in on the rest of his secret (she already knew about the powers, now she knows he's an alien) and they kiss. Clark goes after Lionel, throws him around for a bit, but before he puts his hand through his head, MM stops him and explains that he is the emissary of Jor-El. They plan to go after Lex's secret supersoldier project (he has hundreds waiting for DNA from an escaped phantom that both Lex and MM are tracking). While they are searching, Lionel goes to talk to Lana to persuade her not to leave Smallville and witnesses her die in a car bomb. I don't believe she was in it, there was a convenient truck pass between them just before the boom. Lois finds the facility first and is stabbed for her trouble. Chloe catches up with her and apparently sacrifices herself with her meteor power to heal her. Lex has the alien and is drawing blood from it, but it escapes, killing everyone (except him, he escapes and is arrested for Lana's murder). Clark confronts the alien, it steals his DNA and looks like him. Lionel stabs it with Kryptonite, but it absorbs the power and knocks him flying and carries on after Clark. He says he's like Clark only bizarre. We see him turn into Bizarro and fly towards camera.

That's pretty much everything I think.

#9 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84637 posts) - - Show Bio

Cosmic Sentinel says:

"Ok #Spoilers# After Lana marries Lex, she has complications. It turns out she was never pregnant, she had been given a massive dose of hormones so her body would think it was. In the finale, she confronts Lex with that (believing he did it to trick her into marrying him)and he seems as suprised as she was. She tells Lex she's leaving and he hits her before she walks out. She tells Clark that Lionel threatened to kill him if she didn't marry Lex. Clark fills her in on the rest of his secret (she already knew about the powers, now she knows he's an alien) and they kiss. Clark goes after Lionel, throws him around for a bit, but before he puts his hand through his head, MM stops him and explains that he is the emissary of Jor-El. They plan to go after Lex's secret supersoldier project (he has hundreds waiting for DNA from an escaped phantom that both Lex and MM are tracking). While they are searching, Lionel goes to talk to Lana to persuade her not to leave Smallville and witnesses her die in a car bomb. I don't believe she was in it, there was a convenient truck pass between them just before the boom. Lois finds the facility first and is stabbed for her trouble. Chloe catches up with her and apparently sacrifices herself with her meteor power to heal her. Lex has the alien and is drawing blood from it, but it escapes, killing everyone (except him, he escapes and is arrested for Lana's murder). Clark confronts the alien, it steals his DNA and looks like him. Lionel stabs it with Kryptonite, but it absorbs the power and knocks him flying and carries on after Clark. He says he's like Clark only bizarre. We see him turn into Bizarro and fly towards camera. That's pretty much everything I think."

That sounds %$#@ing sweet. Thanks man, I cant wait to see it.

#10 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

The finale is definitely the best post wedding episode, but there are a couple of other good ones. Combat, Nemesis and Prototype are all good. Noir is the only one I thought was rubbish.

#11 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84637 posts) - - Show Bio

I take it back, I saw an episode where Clark killed Kane from the WWE.

#12 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe it was Kane's (Titan's) DNA that is used to make the prototype supersoldier in 'prototype'.

#13 Posted by speed (550 posts) - - Show Bio

Cosmic Sentinel says:

"I believe it was Kane's (Titan's) DNA that is used to make the prototype supersoldier in 'prototype'."

i liked that episode

#14 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

bout damn time the show gets good again i stopped for while i may watch it again

#15 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

Cosmic Sentinel says:

"Lois finds the facility first and is stabbed for her trouble. Chloe catches up with her and apparently sacrifices herself with her meteor power to heal her."

Chloe sacrificing herself for Lois really really bothered me.

Then again, I just think that Chloe would make a better Lois than Lois does.

#16 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

I think they both make a better Lois than Kate Bosworth.

#17 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

lol definitely :)

i really hope Chloe didn't sacrifice herself... if she isn't in the next season i'll probably just ignore it

M

#18 Posted by Bane_delete (804 posts) - - Show Bio

methos says:

"lol definitely :)i really hope Chloe didn't sacrifice herself... if she isn't in the next season i'll probably just ignore itM"

sorry menthos But I lov this pic.

#19 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

heh fair enough :)

M

#20 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

have some more chloe to cheer ya up :)

M

#21 Posted by Bane_delete (804 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#22 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

WOW...

In a cheerleading outfit and everything...

/drool

#23 Posted by Bane_delete (804 posts) - - Show Bio

for menthos from flash

#24 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

hell yeah...

chloe kicks ass... if she doesn't come back for season 7 then i ain't watching it

M

#25 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

for flash from methos

:D i can play too lol

M

#26 Posted by Bane_delete (804 posts) - - Show Bio

wait there's more!!!!

#27 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

The Real Flash says:

"http://i15.ebayimg.com/02/i/07/57/c0/6b_1.JPGwait there's more!!!!"

seen that one :D

know who manipped that one lol

M

#28 Posted by Bane_delete (804 posts) - - Show Bio

The local smallville slut.

#29 Posted by JUGGULAR ASSAULT (2 posts) - - Show Bio

im not that sad that lana died even though she was hot, but chloe shouldnt die shes mad cool.

#30 Posted by Prodigal Son (3472 posts) - - Show Bio

She's not dead.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.