Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18939 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

Six More Developments From ACTION COMICS #10

• 61 results
    FanofUltraman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By FanofUltraman

I'm just waiting for Morrison to bring back the Crime Syndicate. He's done it three times already!

ssj2DeadPool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By ssj2DeadPool

I love this whole Clark Kent is dead angle. I also love the T-shirts. I wear my Superman Tshirt around all the time.

UrbanChill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By UrbanChill

why were they surprised that batman is a billionaire ? didnt he reveal who he was in the early issues of justice league ? how do you not recognize a billionaire playboy with a famous name? im pretty sure he has to be in the news alot

sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By sethysquare
    We also find out that Lana was indeed Clark's prom date. We saw the earlier interaction between them in the flashback in issue #6. Lana knew about Clark's secret while Pete Ross did not. The question is, where is Lana today?

Great question. Where is Lana Lang?

Avatar image for davidgrantlloyd
    davidgrantlloyd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#55  Edited By davidgrantlloyd

Action Comics rocks! Hopefully Grant Morisson stays on the title for a good long time!

Resonance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Resonance

Grant Morisson is a genius! Action Comics is one of the best comics I've had as of today. Anyways, DCnU is pretty neat and has an exciting storyline. I am waiting for Clark and Lois to start dating again because if we can recall correctly she had been seen eavesdropping on the hospital while Clark is talking with Heather. Also, Batman has always been like that IMO. He might just mean that when Superman goes bananas, it would take all of them to stop him.

fitchy101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#57  Edited By fitchy101

@The Stegman said:

Pffft, Batman doesn't trust ANYBODY. You should have seen him when he first met Mother Teresa

Comments like these are why I use this site.

yo_yo_fun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#58  Edited By yo_yo_fun

A great issue.

Alecs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#59  Edited By Alecs

I really do not understand this series, and the way things happen. I do not understand the cronology of the story. I think they are ruining the character a bit. I do not understand why it continues to use his Tshirt as he already has the space suit. Why he use it only when it joins the Justice League, and then continues to use the shirt. Jimmy Olsen seems to have the same age as Clark in Action Comics, but in"Superman" helooks younger. I do not really like the way it is facing Action Comics and I prefer the regular series of Superman.

KidSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#60  Edited By KidSupreme

its cool i read it .. i like it

Mayo88m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Mayo88m

@UrbanChill said:

why were they surprised that batman is a billionaire ? didnt he reveal who he was in the early issues of justice league ? how do you not recognize a billionaire playboy with a famous name? im pretty sure he has to be in the news alot

@UrbanChill: I don't know why no one is pointing this out. Batman specifically reveals himself to Hal in the open story arc of JL, and tells him his name. Then in this comic he doesn't know Bruce Wayne is a billionaire? Really? Morrison is so disjointed in his writing I don't even think he knows what he's putting down on paper half the time anymore. He's rode the waves of fandom for too long, and people really need to pull their heads out of his bum, and take a look around.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.