should Tom Welling have a guest appearance in Arrow?

#1 Posted by yotaman (101 posts) - - Show Bio

would you like to see Tom Welling appear in the new series Arrow as Superman or Clark Kent?

i myself would love to see Tom Welling in the series. though the story won't be the same still... i think it will boost Arrow likeness.

#2 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (34938 posts) - - Show Bio

no

#3 Posted by Z3RO180 (6706 posts) - - Show Bio

He'll to the no

#4 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23238 posts) - - Show Bio

As another character, sure. Always thought Tom Welling copped a raw deal. He was a great Clark/Superman.

#5 Posted by drgnx (3566 posts) - - Show Bio

Sure, just not as Superman/Clark Kent!

#6 Edited by JonSmith (4010 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say have him pop up as an unnamed reporter that has an interview with Oliver. Never mention his name, or the newspaper he works for. Don't bring in Superman. Just Tom Welling playing an unnamed reporter. Excuse it by having someone interrupt when he prepares to introduce himself, then gloss over the lack of introduction.

#7 Posted by UltimateSMfan (1503 posts) - - Show Bio

^ Excellent!!!

#8 Posted by Suprman (442 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd prefer Justin Hartley to make an appearance to be honest.

#9 Posted by John Valentine (16335 posts) - - Show Bio

@JonSmith said:

I'd say have him pop up as an unnamed reporter that has an interview with Oliver. Never mention his name, or the newspaper he works for. Don't bring in Superman. Just Tom Welling playing an unnamed reporter. Excuse it by having someone interrupt when he prepares to introduce himself, then gloss over the lack of introduction.

Brilliant.

#10 Posted by danhimself (22713 posts) - - Show Bio

It'd be to confusing to some people because you know the minute that it was announced a ton of people would be running around saying that Arrow is the same continuity as Smallville and nothing you say would be able to convince them otherwise

#11 Posted by deadmansink (1 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself: Arrow is almost as similar: mom's alive. secret society. computer nerd. etc.

#12 Posted by SanoHibiki (1731 posts) - - Show Bio

As a guest-star – why not, but nothing Smallville-related, please.

#13 Posted by Blackdog2009 (1893 posts) - - Show Bio

NO

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.