Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18940 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

Scans for Bloodlusted Supes?

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm working on a project in which Supes will become bloodlusted (Can't say what kind) But I've never read a comic book in which he just goes all out. Could anyone provide scans of such?

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

HeWhoSees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm working on a project in which Supes will become bloodlusted (Can't say what kind) But I've never read a comic book in which he just goes all out. Could anyone provide scans of such?

Well, you could always ask someone for scans of Countdown to Infinite Crises or Infinite Crises itself.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@limpoyzloan: This is from Superman/Batman #15 Its not normal Superman its an Elsworld type version so you may not wanna count it. There's also the infamous fight between Superman and Wonder Woman where he thinks she's Doomsday and she ends up killing Max Lord. Superman was bloodlusted during the entire fight.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Avatar image for consolemaster001
    consolemaster001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

@limpoyzloan: Check out earth one. He's practically bloodlusted 24/7 (almost)

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gambler: Thanks! At least it gives me some insight, even if it's not the true Superman.

Avatar image for deactivated-59d945143d79a
    deactivated-59d945143d79a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joeagentofhand1: I don't really count that as bloodlusted mainly because the whole thing was staged. But still the instant lobotomy was pretty cool.

Avatar image for deactivated-59d945143d79a
    deactivated-59d945143d79a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

@limpoyzloan: in the comic, Manchester's gave him a device to shorten out his powers I believe.

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joeagentofhand1: I'll have to look into that. I just wish there was a comic in which Superman just let go. It'd be much more easier to determine power.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.