Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18939 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

SA superman can move all planets of the universe?

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By a88378438

SA/BA superman can flies fast enough to break out of the multiverse into Heaven 

SA superman can move 

all planets of the universe?    

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#2  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

He sneezed away a galaxy.

I don't doubt that moving a planet is possible for him, especially if Superboy Prime could do it.

Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3  Edited By Kallarkz
    @JediXMan said:
    " He sneezed away a galaxy.I don't doubt that moving a planet is possible for him, especially if Superboy Prime could do it. "
    ^ This. Was a different time though.
    JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
    @Kallarkz said:
    " @JediXMan said:
    " He sneezed away a galaxy.I don't doubt that moving a planet is possible for him, especially if Superboy Prime could do it. "
    ^ This. Was a different time though. "
    It's why we're all happy the Crisis happened.
    Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5  Edited By Kallarkz
    @JediXMan said:
    " @Kallarkz said:
    " @JediXMan said:
    ^ This. Was a different time though. "
    It's why we're all happy the Crisis happened. "
    lol very true
    a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By a88378438

i mean ," 

The universe all the planets, stars, and the neutron star, etc "

not " a planet    "

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By a88378438

Superboy Prime could do it.

When did he do?     

9dragons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No. There should be billions of planets out in a universe that too much for physical strength alone. Comic readers vision of the cosmos seem distorted because writers don't stress the vastness of the universe. Objectively, moving a planet seems silly on par with looney toons logic.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@9dragons: True,but if you were to compact the entire universe into a small cube,hecan lift it

Avatar image for consolemaster001
    consolemaster001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#10  Edited By consolemaster001

@jedixman said:

I don't doubt that moving a planet is possible for him, especially if Superboy Prime could do it.

9dragons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By 9dragons

@consolemaster001 said:

@jedixman said:

Still a relatively small feat compare to the true vastness of the universe. The most powerful human instruments estimates that there are 100 to 200 billion galaxies in the Universe, each of which has hundreds of billions of stars.

Keep in mind:

1)If superman can move earth it doesn't mean he can move a planet that 10x earth mass. In the vast universe it is possible that there are even bigger planets out there.

2)Possible solar systems with a Red Sun.

Even Superman is small compared to a universe. Even superboy prime. Plus if you think about moving planets is a silly idea. SA sneeze blew away a galaxy right. Were there living beings within that galaxy? like planets filled with people. Moving planets is a silly thing bordering looney toons because of it's level of absurdity.

@powerwoman said:

@9dragons: True,but if you were to compact the entire universe into a small cube,hecan lift it

Even if SA superman is a 1000x stronger than post superman (absurd estimation) he won't be able to life 1/4 of all the planets of the universe because there just so many that we can't even see all of them if we turn them all into marbles. An estimation would be 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 planets in our observable Universe.

:

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@9dragons said:

@consolemaster001 said:

@jedixman said:

Still a relatively small feat compare to the true vastness of the universe. The most powerful human instruments estimates that there are 100 to 200 billion galaxies in the Universe, each of which has hundreds of billions of stars.

Keep in mind:

1)If superman can move earth it doesn't mean he can move a planet that 10x earth mass. In the vast universe it is possible that there are even bigger planets out there.

2)Possible solar systems with a Red Sun.

Even Superman is small compared to a universe. Even superboy prime. Plus if you think about moving planets is a silly idea. SA sneeze blew away a galaxy right. Were there living beings within that galaxy? like planets filled with people. Moving planets is a silly thing bordering looney toons because of it's level of absurdity.

:

Sneezing away a galaxy is actually a good feat, considering he did it without intention. Logic would assume that he could do much worse if he tried, which is why pre-Crisis Superman is ridiculous.

It was an unpopulated galaxy. We know this because it states that he flew from Earth to an unpopulated galaxy (or solar system; I don't recall). As a speed feat, this is good, as well.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@9dragons: you dont got it...just because SA superman is absurdity.so he can do it

if he cant,he was not absurdity,just because he can,so we call him is absurdity

9dragons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By 9dragons

@powerwoman:

Absurdity is not a guarantee argument for anything. Even SA superman ran into limits via spectre. Him moving a hundred planets still doesn't mean he can move all the planets in the universe. Logic > Absurdity, writers can only stretch disbelief so far that it becomes looney toons, making bugs bunny like a better character than superman. SA superman was created when the general audience were less educated due to the times so they had a wider suspension of disbelief.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@9dragons: I absolutely do not agree,but you has yourself points,I have myself point

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@9dragons said:

Him moving a hundred planets still doesn't mean he can move all the planets in the universe.

There are more than a hundred planets in a galaxy.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sheenlantern: And dont forgot,PC superman can withstand big bang,PC supergirl can withstand infinite power which can binds cosmos together

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sheenlantern: And dont forgot,PC superman can withstand big bang,PC supergirl can withstand infinite power which can binds cosmos together

Really?

Do you have the scans?

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

The simple answer to this thread is "no way".

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By PowerWoman

@sheenlantern: http://www.comicvine.com/superman/4005-1807/forums/pc-superman-even-can-survival-big-bang-1456568/

My thread

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By SheenLantern

@pokeysteve said:

If he can lift all planets in a galaxy as a child effortlessly, why wouldn't he be able to do it to a universe as an adult with supreme effort?

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve said:

If he can lift all planets in a galaxy as a child effortlessly, why wouldn't he be able to do it to a universe as an adult with supreme effort?

The Original Poster meant everything. Stars, planets and neutron stars. There are billions of galaxies and that's only what we can see. The numbers we're dealing with here are beyond astronomical. I could lift all the pillows in my house with ease. I can't lift all the pillows on the planet. To be fair though, I've never tried.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve: Silver age supergirl another version could be lift our entire universe weight

Just says

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve: Silver age supergirl another version could be lift our entire universe weight

Just says

I think you're giving the Silver Age people waaaaaay too much credit. They are insanely powerful but not that insane.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By SheenLantern

@sheenlantern said:

@pokeysteve said:

The Original Poster meant everything. Stars, planets and neutron stars. There are billions of galaxies and that's only what we can see. The numbers we're dealing with here are beyond astronomical. I could lift all the pillows in my house with ease. I can't lift all the pillows on the planet. To be fair though, I've never tried.

Yes, but I assume you've struggled to lift something before, correct?

SA Superman hasn't.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sheenlantern:

Between planets and stars we're talking about him lifting pretty much everything in existence. The planets he's moved are only grains of salt in the ocean.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really do not know what is controversial,PC supergirl break held the universe together force,PC superman can did it too

yes,this is insane.but when a charater can withstand big bang,faster than infinity itself,nothing to surprising

9dragons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By 9dragons

@sheenlantern said:

@9dragons said:

Him moving a hundred planets still doesn't mean he can move all the planets in the universe.

There are more than a hundred planets in a galaxy.

I never said that there was a hundred planets in the galaxy. I was just giving a large number as an example. Like you said there might be more then a hundred planets in the galaxy. What makes you think he be able to accomplish such a feat within the universe, the milky way galaxy is very small in comparison.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@9dragons: Serious,The PC supergirl same version PC suprema could lift our entire universe weight

9dragons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Makes you wonder how can PC superman not kill his closest friends and love ones accidentally on a daily basis. This isn't even restrain because restrain would require effort and is exhaustive. PC superman is basically a cartoon character.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@9dragons: Yeah,we all know PC superman is cartoon character,he feats not fixed level,Based entirely on the writer's mood,he's high level could be withstand big bang(Read my thread)low level could be struggle with 1 ton

9dragons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman:

How did she lift the weight of a universe? That doesn't even make sense because universe weight is not fixed. It is incalculable and ever changing with the death of stars and planets, and the formation of new planets and various cosmic phenomenons. That screams of cartoon character, bugs bunny logic.

GoldenOozaru22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman: @9dragons: @powerwoman: @kallarkz:

What is with you guys? Exaggerate Supermans powers much ??? Lol...... I've never read a comic in my life and yet I know superman never sneezed away a galaxy.... He sneezed away a solar system...

And guess what?? he was only able to do that because of someone's "magical pixie dust" that amplified his powers... Even humans were blowing out windows and other stuff with the "pixie dust"...

Jigen879

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Where lift the universe ???? And where Superman drag the pianets from an other galaxy ?

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By WF_Mxyzptlk

Of course he can. Silver Age Superman has flown faster than infinity; he can do anything.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not the universe. He doesn't have feats to suggest that.

He can, however, pull all the planets of a galaxy.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.