Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18942 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

Red Son?

Raif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Raif

I just got reading the Red Son for the first time and really liked it, I think its a neat idea. Makes me wonder what he would be like now days if Superman fell into Iran or Iraq or even China or Japan! Neat to think about.

ScoodleDaddle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2  Edited By ScoodleDaddle

You should read JLA: The Nail.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3  Edited By Methos

lol Red Son did indeed kick ass...

"is it true that you two play chess every night until one of you breaks down and cries for mommy?"

Luthor to Superman and Braniac

if you liked that you'd probably like Kingdom Come and Godfall, if you haven't read them already :)

M

Raif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Raif

I loved Kingdom Come, I got the edition you have when I saw it today and I have a Aquaman figure made to look like how he looks in that book, I added a Image Gallery to Superman just for the Red Son, super cool looking Superman hehehe

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Methos

yeah :)

that edition of Kingdom Come kicks ass doesn't it...

everything is amazing in that book, the story, the art, everything

M

ScoodleDaddle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6  Edited By ScoodleDaddle

methos says:

"lol Red Son did indeed kick ass..."is it true that you two play chess every night until one of you breaks down and cries for mommy?"Luthor to Superman and Braniacif you liked that you'd probably like Kingdom Come and Godfall, if you haven't read them already :)M"

I would wholeheartedly recommend staying as far away from Godfall as possible.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Methos

hmm... why didn't ya like godfall?

just asking, i thought it was an amazing book and tied up a lot of loose storylines, also the art was done my michael turner (an amazing artists in anyones book)

M

howlettjames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By howlettjames

Raif says:

"I just got reading the Red Son for the first time and really liked it, I think its a neat idea. Makes me wonder what he would be like now days if Superman fell into Iran or Iraq or even China or Japan! Neat to think about."

dude isn't it obvious, we'd all be screwed, specially if he fell into Iran, or Iraq, cause whos gonna stop the most powerful hero in the world.

Avatar image for cosmic_sentinel
    Cosmic Sentinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By Cosmic Sentinel

Red Son, Godfall, Kingdom Come and JLA: The Nail are all awesome books. Kingdom Come is probably my favourite.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.