Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18942 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

Rebirth Blue Lantern?

ThePreface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I like Supes current Golden Age power level. Has great story telling potential. Wish he wasn't always chasing after a cure though. He always tells himself he's Superman even without his powers yet he's always looking for a way to get them back.

Just roll with it for now Supes.

Anyways, Rebirth has me excited about the possibility that we might get a Blue Lantern Kal-El. Anyone else hoping (cee whut I did there?) for the same?

Denko069

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That would be definitely awesome.

Harun_Kurnaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Harun_Kurnaz

Just give his powers

Avatar image for suemorphplus209
    suemorphplus209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@thepreface: DC ought to put some thought into some Multiversity Stories. Blue Lantern Superman sounds cool though.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like Supes current Golden Age power level. Has great story telling potential. Wish he wasn't always chasing after a cure though. He always tells himself he's Superman even without his powers yet he's always looking for a way to get them back.

Just roll with it for now Supes.

Anyways, Rebirth has me excited about the possibility that we might get a Blue Lantern Kal-El. Anyone else hoping (cee whut I did there?) for the same?

Honestly, the powers are only part of the problem and reason he wants a cure. There's also the whole "I can't get into my house because my DNA is screwed" thing that probably gets to him too.

With that said, I think a Blue Lantern ring on Supes could be fun for awhile. Have it be a whole story arc, that sees Superman leave Earth for awhile discovering just what it really can mean when people say he's "inspiring." and what that can do when given the proper outlet.

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blue Lantern Supes? I can dig that. He should leave Earth for a bit and see how the rest of the universe is. He has the potential.

Avatar image for deactivated-59953d77c6a44
    deactivated-59953d77c6a44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No. thats just like any other story that happens when someone loses their powers. Also it shouldnt be perm either

Avatar image for heavenlydarkdragon
    HeavenlyDarkDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thepreface:

After he gets his powers fixed... Sure!

We already seen what the green, yellow and red light can do to a kryptonian. Now the blue light of hope for Superman would be much more adequate and interesting to see. Seeing he was always supposed to be this big symbol of hope.

Zearing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

I think I would enjoy that.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.