Read the leaked script for 'SUPERMAN LIVES'

#1 Posted by comicsanity016 (39 posts) - - Show Bio

http://bit.ly/11A9pME I read this years ago, and after the pictures came out this week of Nicolas Cage in the Superman outfit I decided to give it another read. Suffice it to say, I'm glad this film never made it to the big screen. It sounds more suited to be a graphic novel or animated series and the one-liners in this really bring it down. I definitely think it is worth a read though because it's fun to imagine what Burton's vision would've looked like with this script.

#2 Posted by Skewer (325 posts) - - Show Bio

The producers behind the project still want it to be made because he thinks it would have been a classic that would have stood the test of time. If you thought superman returns was bad, you really should check this out because its much worse.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.