Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18942 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

Rate how good a Villain H'el is

crazyAMRIT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Rate how good a Villain H'el is (18 votes)

5-stars one of superman's most interesting villains of all time 6%
    4-stars A very good villain but we need to know more about him 17%
    3-stars An average villain, need to know much more about him and could see more of him 44%
    2-stars A rubbish villain who should be never used until a good writer does something Amazing with him 11%
    1-star A horrible villain who should never be used again 17%
    0-stars The worst superman villain of all time and we should all pretend he never existed 11%

I have just read "H'el on earth" and was wondering what everyone else thinks of him, I understand that we barely know anything about him, but in a interview with Scott Lobdell, he said he will be writing the H'el 1-shot as apart of villain week, which will focus on everything we dont know about H'el, as a lot of questions were unanswered during the Crossover

• 
    RDClip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's pretty meh. Very unoriginal orgin and motive (he's another Kryptonian who wants to destory earth to create a new Krypton, we've never seen that before, Mr. Lobdell) Thus far, his powers make no sense. The only really interesting thing about him is his character design. Though, I'll admit he could be saved by a better writer, but that's a moot point because a great writer can turn any terrible character into something interesting.

crazyAMRIT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think during villains month the H'el 1 shot is suppose to explain his powers, who he really is and some other thing H'el on earth didn't explain so i guess i could make a better decision then

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
    TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I will save my vote till the one shot, but I thought he was ok, his motives are ok everything about him is just ok right now. Power levels though he is pretty badass.

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
    Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

His power levels are just badass. That look in Superman's eyes when he realizes just who the f*ck he's dealing with, and He'l's simultaneous calmness, was incredible.

Unoriginal as hell, though. Hopefully his origins get somehow retconned.

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

His power levels are just badass. That look in Superman's eyes when he realizes just who the f*ck he's dealing with, and He'l's simultaneous calmness, was incredible.

He was actually going to be even less original; at first, they were planning on making him the New 52 version of Bizarro, which is why he has pale skin and a backwards S on his chest.

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
    Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarklordpandamonium said:

He was actually going to be even less original; at first, they were planning on making him the New 52 version of Bizarro, which is why he has pale skin and a backwards S on his chest.

No Caption Provided

Eternal19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

H'el sucks as a character. From the name all the way to the motivation, he just sucks

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.