Questions

#1 Posted by Superultramegaman (3 posts) - - Show Bio

How does Supes move so fast? Does he have a field similar to the one speedsters have? Can Supes absorb energies other than solar radiation? I've noticed that Superboy/Superman Prime has absorbed anti-matter and the green lantern energy stuff.

#2 Posted by Virago (1005 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, in the original origin story, flying was really super-jumping. I don't know how they explain it now, though.

#3 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
Superultramegaman said:
"

How does Supes move so fast? Does he have a field similar to the one speedsters have? Can Supes absorb energies other than solar radiation? I've noticed that Superboy/Superman Prime has absorbed anti-matter and the green lantern energy stuff.

"
From what I understand his body projects a field around his body, which is part of his invunerability.
#4 Posted by Bardamu (29 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman's powers come from our sun (a yellow). On the other hand, a red sun weakens him. And a blue sun ? Do we know the effects that could be on him ?

#5 Posted by Superkitty (1087 posts) - - Show Bio

He absorbs Kryptonite in a bad way

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.