PREVIEW: SUPERMAN #15

#1 Posted by War07 (135 posts) - - Show Bio

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=preview&id=14666

#2 Posted by Imagine_Man15 (1777 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks cool, I'll certainly be picking it up

#3 Posted by Squalleon (2984 posts) - - Show Bio

Well,Lex is definetely a badass in this one! I like the idea that he is so dangerous that he needs his own prison!

#4 Posted by cameron83 (6416 posts) - - Show Bio

Love it!

#5 Posted by SandMan_ (4526 posts) - - Show Bio

2 weeks away.

#6 Posted by Batmandemon23 (136 posts) - - Show Bio

is lobdell's run any good because i want to pick up superman again(i dropped it from my pull after issue 4)

#7 Posted by Squalleon (2984 posts) - - Show Bio

@Batmandemon23 said:

is lobdell's run any good because i want to pick up superman again(i dropped it from my pull after issue 4)

Well it is good,it has been only for 3 issues(0,13,14),so you can pick up the story quickly

Also Rocafort steals the show

#8 Posted by Batmandemon23 (136 posts) - - Show Bio

@Squalleon: thanks

#9 Posted by jobbernos (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

cool.

#10 Posted by toptom (1140 posts) - - Show Bio

i think it is just execcisve that lex needs whole prision,...but this still seems good.

#11 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (2507 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm getting it =!!!!

#12 Posted by Deranged Midget (17598 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting. The art is definitely fantastic and I'm curious how far Lobdell will push this arc.

Moderator
#13 Posted by TDK_1997 (13656 posts) - - Show Bio

I love Rocafort!

#14 Posted by deaditegonzo (3329 posts) - - Show Bio

@TDK_1997 said:

I love Rocafort!

@Squalleon said:

Well,Lex is definetely a badass in this one! I like the idea that he is so dangerous that he needs his own prison!

I love his run so far too! Lex has been irrelevant for so long, but this gives him some punch.

And I like how here is some Silver Age fantasy coming back to the Supes universe.

#15 Posted by Squalleon (2984 posts) - - Show Bio

@deaditegonzo said:

@TDK_1997 said:

I love Rocafort!

@Squalleon said:

Well,Lex is definetely a badass in this one! I like the idea that he is so dangerous that he needs his own prison!

I love his run so far too! Lex has been irrelevant for so long, but this gives him some punch.

And I like how here is some Silver Age fantasy coming back to the Supes universe.

Me too!! I like the idea with the scar that happened because of superman! In the SA supes was the reason Lex lost his hair! So it is a kind of reference.

#16 Posted by TheCannon (16044 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't wait!

#17 Posted by Kesho_Ronin (209 posts) - - Show Bio

i just read #15 and the clues left behind in this issue are mind blowing.

something happened between superman and lex in past and we don't know what.

#18 Posted by supermanfan1234 (203 posts) - - Show Bio

Awsome issue,i loved the all star superman reference as well.

#19 Posted by HeroFromKrypton (21 posts) - - Show Bio

I like that they're emphasizing Lex's scientist/inventor side more than the businessman side in the New 52. He even had the title of doctor in the Action Comics arc.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.