Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18939 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

Predictions for new 52 superman

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By SOG7dc

Do you like where the new 52 is taking his character? His power? His relationships? Where would you like to see them go? I personally want to see him and wonderwoman's relationship grow and expand, I'd like to see his friendships with various members of the league be expanded upon, I'd like to see him use his brain more, I want to see him get stronger and I want to see him punk a few people as well.

Avatar image for wishiwassuperman
    WIshIWasSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

Hhhmmm... this is an interesting topic (shame on you people who read and don't respond, tsk, tsk...)

Let's see - I like that the implication that he's very strong - probably physically stronger than pre-52 Superman was. It feels like at least in raw physical strength he's heading back to pre-crisis Superman, which I like. I've always felt that he should be at least unbelievably strong physically, pretty much without equal when it comes to strength. That doesn't mean I want him to be ridiculously powerful or have stupid powers, but in terms of just raw strength - I like that idea.

Given the new stuff in Unchained, his connection to Superboy, and the powers displayed by H'el, I think they're going to include a new power to some extent that is latent or not being utilised that will have a TK quality to it. I mean when Superboy had his suit on, his powers were still TK based - but reflected how Supe's uses his powers more as a tactile TK. I've always felt he should have some sort of power in this group (to help explain some of his feats, and to stop stupid plots around everyone being able to take over his mind - it's too easily exploited when a writer has no creativity), so I for one think it's a logical evolutionary move. It may even come about from this Psi war thing they're doing - that at the end this aspect of his powers is unleashed or something...

I agree that I want to see him use his mind more. I'd like a proper exploration of his mental capabilities, intelligence etc... Show him actually using his brain not just "Superman SMASH!". Strategic ability, planning, creativity and technology development... all the things an advanced alien race and mind SHOULD be capable of. It's great that Luthor says his brain is the only one on Earth that rivals Luthor's - but show it! Talk is weak - I want proof!

In terms of character - I want him to go through a few more trials of will and inner strength too. Action comics is the opportunity to show him maturing and growing into the Superman we fell in love with - use that to your advantage. Show the things that have happened in his life to give him this unwavering spirit. Make him the hero in What's so funny about Truth, Justice and the American Way - you know what I mean? Make him deal with his mortality (or immortality as the case may be) - maybe even resurrect the Doomsday idea and have him genuinely put his life on the line when everyone else wasn't good enough to do it. Make him stand out and above the rest more - show us why he inspires the rest of the DC heroes so much.

Relationships - I want to see him with Lois - I'm not gonna lie. I think they'll go there eventually in the long run, so for now I'm cool with the Wonder Woman thing and happy to see that flesh out more - but again that can be part of character development. Get his heart broken by the Amazonian... get him to overcome the heartache and still band together with her and the rest of the JL when he's needed most. Stuff like that.

That's all I've got for the moment....

UltimateSMfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

I want him to be shown as a symbol of hope,not just talked about as one but shown as one,i kno on this new 52 earth half the people think supes is a scout for an invasion or whatever but i want to see the other half swooning at the site of him.....and hey im all for the badass Superman, but im close to done with him being portrayed as dark,gritty whatever....Lobdell has taken a more light hearted and comedic(albeit sometimes a lil too comedic) approach in his run so that makes things a little better but this guy should be 'Superman' by now, kno what i mean....everyone in metropolis should be looking up with excitement instead of complaining......and anyone read Batman/Superman #2? did you see the way the older earth 2 superman acted and he still came off as bad ass even after that.....any way what im saying is i miss that Superman and really want to see the new 52 supes Inspire.(especially now since Geoff Johns destroyed his public image in Trinity War,but hopefully that gets resolved by the end of the story)

im fine with his power levels right now, just want to see them used in new inventive ways and he should definitely be portrayed as smart...as far as the friendships with other heroes i really really want him to interact with green arrow,just the two of them,dont kno why but i want that to happen..Ollie and Clark were pretty tight pre-52....actually everyone was tight pre-52. where the relationship is concerned i'm still waiting for Maxima to come in and ruffle some feathers, oh and i definitely want to see him punk a few people.

EmperorJosh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman's is going in a pretty good direction. My only complaint would be that I wish they would expand more on Superman's gallery of villains. You know Parasite, Atomic Skull, Zod, those guys..

sinestro_GL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 8

I assume we're talking about the main superman title, as opposed to Action Comics...in any case, I just hope that we can get something that is better-than-average.

Don't get me wrong, whilst I have no problems with Lobdell's Superman, it just doesn't feel like he's taking risks in creating stories...same can be said about AC lately...

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#6  Edited By Lvenger

Well Snyder's teased that his story in Unchained will challenge Superman physically and emotionally to his very core so I'm really excited about that. Lobdell has some exaggerated plan to have Superman face off against two of the most evil and powerful beings in the universe, one of which is probably Helspont but the other not Darkseid which I'm not that happy about.

As for personal desires about Superman's future, I want the Wonder Woman romance terminated and for his supporting cast to be expanded and better explored, hopefully by Pak and Snyder. I'd like to see more of Lois as a dependable, capable woman and show just why Superman respects her and is friends with her (and eventually will marry her again) I'd also like his rogues gallery to be explored more deeply. Maybe have Bizarro, Zod, Parasite, Metallo and Atomic Skull show up again. And I'm not keen on Superman having any more powers to be honest. I'm fine with his power set the way it is as to incorporate any more powers might not be done in an organic way.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

Superman's supporting cast should be developed more and explored as a whole and writers need to bring even some new entertaining supporting characters to the table.We can't always rely on Lois Lane,Perry White,Jimmy Olsen and others that you know too well.

Avatar image for thetimestreamer
    theTimeStreamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By theTimeStreamer

i like his slow developing relationships with other heroes, but dont get the general population's huge trust or love for him. it's mentioned a lot in trinity war but that's it. mentioned. sure he's saved metropolis a couple of time, but not the entire planet. the thing with darkseid was just meh. what i really dont like are his supporting characters. they pop up from time to time like filling a quota. he needs more moments to show his human side. his day to day life. they tried to make more like the guy in man of steel.

Avatar image for theincrediblesuperhulk8642
    TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everyone has pretty much said it all.

thespideyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wish Superman and Action Comics can become two different books again.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hhhmmm... this is an interesting topic (shame on you people who read and don't respond, tsk, tsk...)

Let's see - I like that the implication that he's very strong - probably physically stronger than pre-52 Superman was. It feels like at least in raw physical strength he's heading back to pre-crisis Superman, which I like. I've always felt that he should be at least unbelievably strong physically, pretty much without equal when it comes to strength. That doesn't mean I want him to be ridiculously powerful or have stupid powers, but in terms of just raw strength - I like that idea.

Given the new stuff in Unchained, his connection to Superboy, and the powers displayed by H'el, I think they're going to include a new power to some extent that is latent or not being utilised that will have a TK quality to it. I mean when Superboy had his suit on, his powers were still TK based - but reflected how Supe's uses his powers more as a tactile TK. I've always felt he should have some sort of power in this group (to help explain some of his feats, and to stop stupid plots around everyone being able to take over his mind - it's too easily exploited when a writer has no creativity), so I for one think it's a logical evolutionary move. It may even come about from this Psi war thing they're doing - that at the end this aspect of his powers is unleashed or something...

I agree that I want to see him use his mind more. I'd like a proper exploration of his mental capabilities, intelligence etc... Show him actually using his brain not just "Superman SMASH!". Strategic ability, planning, creativity and technology development... all the things an advanced alien race and mind SHOULD be capable of. It's great that Luthor says his brain is the only one on Earth that rivals Luthor's - but show it! Talk is weak - I want proof!

In terms of character - I want him to go through a few more trials of will and inner strength too. Action comics is the opportunity to show him maturing and growing into the Superman we fell in love with - use that to your advantage. Show the things that have happened in his life to give him this unwavering spirit. Make him the hero in What's so funny about Truth, Justice and the American Way - you know what I mean? Make him deal with his mortality (or immortality as the case may be) - maybe even resurrect the Doomsday idea and have him genuinely put his life on the line when everyone else wasn't good enough to do it. Make him stand out and above the rest more - show us why he inspires the rest of the DC heroes so much.

Relationships - I want to see him with Lois - I'm not gonna lie. I think they'll go there eventually in the long run, so for now I'm cool with the Wonder Woman thing and happy to see that flesh out more - but again that can be part of character development. Get his heart broken by the Amazonian... get him to overcome the heartache and still band together with her and the rest of the JL when he's needed most. Stuff like that.

That's all I've got for the moment....

I gree with your first point. I think WW MM should be extremely strong fast and durable but they should still be in awe of what superman can do. like somebody who WW or MM has trouble with physically superman should show up and smack them around imo.

id agree with this as well. It is a logical evolutionary step for him to obtain some level of TK. I also think it would be a logical step for him to gain new types of vision powers (I like the fact that he has gamma vision now) I hope he can still see souls (I always thought that him seeing souls was cool and presented an entie new realm of character development and story telling. imagine he looks at someone close to him or maybe even a little kid and see's a soul that appears the same as someone like lex luthor. or zod. or parasite. like he can see the evil in somebody but he chooses not to look because he feels its too invasive and too much of burden knowing who somebody is befre he even talks to them. what do ypou think?) and id like him o be able to hear through the vacuum of space. I know its stupid and illogical and physically impossible but he's done before the n52 so why stop now? lol

I reflect this sentiment as well! I think we should see him building his computers in the fortress we should see him trying to develop cures for illnesses(I think that's totally something he should/would do) we should see him using his brain to defeat villains..(I think all this can be done in an "A Day In The Life..." issue in fact I think dc should do these for every character) agreed on all points here

I agree here as well. I would love to see him have to come to grips with both his mortality AND his immortality. he should have something happen that even with all his power he is helpless to stop. (like WW breaking his heart maybe?) and he should have something happen that makeshim accept the fact that he is an alien and some people are just bigots and evil. kinda like accepting the fact that "im black and I wear my hair a certain way and people are going to think whatever they want" you see what im getting at?

I wouldn't mind seeing him with lois but I think its silly he's only allowed to have one gal his entire life. I think its natural and perfectly fine for him to be involved with another woman (Diana) for a while. that's character development and something new. don't we always complain about wanting something new in our comics? I for one love the superman wonder woman relationship and I have wanted it for a long time. so I hope dc does right by it and gives it the time, attention, and thought it deserves. we all know eventually he will end up with lois in the end. but why bring the end so quickly? that's probably why some people think supes is boring because its always been the same old song with his relationships. (or should I say relationship?) him being with Diana is new and exciting. at least it is to me

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want him to be shown as a symbol of hope,not just talked about as one but shown as one,i kno on this new 52 earth half the people think supes is a scout for an invasion or whatever but i want to see the other half swooning at the site of him.....and hey im all for the badass Superman, but im close to done with him being portrayed as dark,gritty whatever....Lobdell has taken a more light hearted and comedic(albeit sometimes a lil too comedic) approach in his run so that makes things a little better but this guy should be 'Superman' by now, kno what i mean....everyone in metropolis should be looking up with excitement instead of complaining......and anyone read Batman/Superman #2? did you see the way the older earth 2 superman acted and he still came off as bad ass even after that.....any way what im saying is i miss that Superman and really want to see the new 52 supes Inspire.(especially now since Geoff Johns destroyed his public image in Trinity War,but hopefully that gets resolved by the end of the story)

im fine with his power levels right now, just want to see them used in new inventive ways and he should definitely be portrayed as smart...as far as the friendships with other heroes i really really want him to interact with green arrow,just the two of them,dont kno why but i want that to happen..Ollie and Clark were pretty tight pre-52....actually everyone was tight pre-52. where the relationship is concerned i'm still waiting for Maxima to come in and ruffle some feathers, oh and i definitely want to see him punk a few people.

I agree I want to see him as a symbol of hope as well. like seeing him fly food and water into an area that is waxed with poverty. seeing him use his time helping someone who is overweight. seeing him feed a homless person. just him showing people how good they can be ya know?

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@lvenger said:

Well Snyder's teased that his story in Unchained will challenge Superman physically and emotionally to his very core so I'm really excited about that. Lobdell has some exaggerated plan to have Superman face off against two of the most evil and powerful beings in the universe, one of which is probably Helspont but the other not Darkseid which I'm not that happy about.

As for personal desires about Superman's future, I want the Wonder Woman romance terminated and for his supporting cast to be expanded and better explored, hopefully by Pak and Snyder. I'd like to see more of Lois as a dependable, capable woman and show just why Superman respects her and is friends with her (and eventually will marry her again) I'd also like his rogues gallery to be explored more deeply. Maybe have Bizarro, Zod, Parasite, Metallo and Atomic Skull show up again. And I'm not keen on Superman having any more powers to be honest. I'm fine with his power set the way it is as to incorporate any more powers might not be done in an organic way.

Huh? and Darkseid isn't gonna be in it? thank Heavens.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@entropy_aegis: Lobdell used to do a Q & A thread on here but it got bombarded by haters. I recall someone asking him about that story I talk about and whether Darkseid or Helspont would be the bad guys. Lobdell replied that he was half right. Darkseid is being used in Justice League so I guess that leaves Helspont.

stephens2177

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman will be easily the most powerful hero on Earth,he will break up mutually with Diana,and be with his soulmate Louis,who will figure it out that he is superman and Clark.

Oh and Wonder Woman should be as strong as a kryptonian,just weaker in every other department,but makes up for it with her skill

Shaman should not be as strong as superman or WW,but be better than WW in everything else physically,plus magic

Martian manhunter should not be as strong as superman,WW,or shaman,but equals WW in all the other physical departments,plus has all his other powers.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@lvenger said:

@entropy_aegis: Lobdell used to do a Q & A thread on here but it got bombarded by haters. I recall someone asking him about that story I talk about and whether Darkseid or Helspont would be the bad guys. Lobdell replied that he was half right. Darkseid is being used in Justice League so I guess that leaves Helspont.

That's actually sounds normal.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

For a writer like Lobdell it is.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@lvenger said:

I feel sorry for him. he get's so much hate and he really doesn't deserve it. He isn't the best writer but he's done some really good things. His X-Men run is phenomenal. His RHATO was a nice fun romp and his Superman has been inconsistent but when it's good it's really good. Although he does do terrible at some titles (Superboy, Teen Titans) he's really not that bad. he get's so much hate and it makes me feel sorry for him. It's different with Rob Liefield since he's pretty crappy.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@lvenger said:

I feel sorry for him. he get's so much hate and he really doesn't deserve it. He isn't the best writer but he's done some really good things. His X-Men run is phenomenal. His RHATO was a nice fun romp and his Superman has been inconsistent but when it's good it's really good. Although he does do terrible at some titles (Superboy, Teen Titans) he's really not that bad. he get's so much hate and it makes me feel sorry for him. It's different with Rob Liefield since he's pretty crappy.

I agree with Liefield being the definition of crappy but Lobdell's not the kind of writer I think can do anything much special with his writing IMO.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@lvenger said:

That's true.Lobdell isn't that bad but people most of the times look at the current state of writing of a writer and since his current work is all crap that's why he get's all the hate.His Teen Titans is one of the worst abominations of the New 52 and it still isn't cancelled,he ruined Superboy after he had became an awesome character and right now he is writing one of the most inconsistent Superman stories ever.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdk_1997: Yeah but his X-Men was amazing, his RHATO was actually pretty good and like you and I said his Superman is really inconsistent. So far from the issues he's done I've liked Superman Issue 0, 13, 15, 19, 20, 21, Superman Annual issue 2 and Action Comics issue 22 and 23. so most of his work for Superman goes from good to great but then there's some of the issues that are either Bad or Meh. Like Superman Annual issue 1, Superman issue 14, 16, 17, 18 and 22.

@lvenger: I guess. But his X-Men run is phenomenal he took a lot of inspiration from Claremont. it's really good I reccomend his run. his DC work isn't the brightest spot in his career. maybe he should have stuck with Marvel whereas Liefield should just......stop.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theincrediblesuperhulk8642: I have heard that his X-Men run is pretty good but I have never really tried it.His RHATO was really meh for me,I didn't like it that much and I think that Tynion is doing a way better job than him on the book.And the only issues I have liked from him about Superman are the first issues of H'el on Earth.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdk_1997: You should it's really good. I liked his RHATO even though it was never on my pull list I borrowed it from friends. I found his H'EL on Earth stuff to be good and meh. I loved the Superman vs Orion issue he did (Issue 20 I think it is). His Superman run is like his RHATO for me overall it's good but he's hit some bumps along the road but overall it's a good fun romp with some faults.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theincrediblesuperhulk8642: Well everybody has their own kind of taste.You like what he is doing with SUperman and I don't and that is why I have dropped Superman and I am only borrowing the issues.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdk_1997: Oh it's not on my pull list. I read them in the store I dropped it after H'EL on Earth although I might pick it back up and get all the issues since then. The Owner of my LCS doesn't have a problem with us reading books and not buying them. He would rather we buy something we like other than buy something and dislike it and wish we never bought it etc.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Lvenger

@theincrediblesuperhulk8642: Some writers are better at one big company than another. Most of Waid's greatest work has been at DC whereas JMS has done better stuff at Marvel than DC.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: Agreed 100%. Geoff Johns is another example his Marvel work is pretty weak but his DC stuff is amazing. Then there are writers who are good at both like Peter David and Greg Pak.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: Exactly although Waid is amazing at both he's a little better at DC. Mostly due to his phenomenal Flash run, JLA run and his Superman work. but his Marvel work is also amazing mostly Daredevil and Indestructible Hulk.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: Yes thank you for reminding me his F4 work is amazing. easily up there with the John Byrne run, Stan Lee Jack Kirby run and the Jonathan Hickman run.

MeloDet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By MeloDet

@ultimatesmfan: I like the idea about Superman being tight with Green Arrow, especially when you consider the warrior of the people golden age vibe that Morrison was going with in Action Comics. I'd love to see that side of Superman come back, and for that version of Superman to team up with Green Arrow and take down corrupt big wigs would be fantastic.

As for the main question, I like where it's going. I agree with other that I'd like to see him take on more of a role as a symbol of hope, and that he should be portrayed as very intelligent and powerful. Looking forward to Pak taking over Action Comics.

As far as his relationship with Wonder Woman goes, I've got to say that I'm a fan. By which I don't mean that they should end up married or anything, since I don't really have an opinion on who he should end up with. What I like about it is that it moves him away from Lois, at least for the time being. If he and Lois had started dating right of the bat then they'd lose any chance for other relationships. I think there is a fundamental difference between comic books and ordinary books/movies in this sense. In books and movies developing a single love interest for the character works perfectly fine since they follow a single ongoing narrative. Comic books, on the other hand, follow the main characters life on a monthly basis and can last up to 20 years, depending on when the next reboot happens. Where comics are the adventures of a character throughout their lifetime, books and movies are (usually) a single adventure that the character experiences or at the very least, contain some sort of ongoing narrative throughout. So where a character might meet their love interest whilst on their primary adventure in a book or a movie, a comic book character will meet their love interest and then at some point return to their normal life. Books and movies don't give you the same sense that characters have ordinary lives outside of the main story that comics do. Because of that, it seems odd(to me at least) to have a character fall in fairy tale esque love with a character right off the bat. I can deal with "soul mates" and the like in books and movies(even though I'm still not fond of them) because we rarely see their day to day lives. When you bring that day to day feel into the relationship, it makes that "made to be" pill much harder to swallow. I find that it makes more sense to have characters date people as one normally would, and if they are meant to be with someone have it happen after 5 or 6 years at least. Clark apparently seems to barely had a relationship with Lana in this universe (It seems to have culminated in an almost kiss at the prom), so why not let him date a few other girls before he dates Lois. I mean Clark and Lois can't actually be made to be outside of a metatextual iconic sense, since every time there is a reboot the characters change personality slightly. What, outside of editorial control, is to keep them from changing in such a way that they are no longer made to be? Anyways, that was basically a long winded way of saying that I like him dating Wonder Woman at the moment, and wouldn't mind him dating other girls if/when they break up because it lends to a feel/atmosphere that I prefer in comics.

SandMan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By SandMan_

Time to expand his rogue gallery. Give Superman more character development and after WW hook him up with Zatanna or Maxima.

Oh yeah, more consistency in his power level. None of that pushing/lifting planet bullsh*t.

Kentabulous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Kentabulous

Is the relationship with Wonder Woman going anywhere? She showed up in a few of his issues, but I don't think he showed up in any of hers(could be wrong about that). If they don't plan on doing anything with it (other than SM/WW) then they need to end it. I'd rather him be with Lois, but him dating other women until they get together could be fun, if done right.

They also need to start developing his supporting cast. If he is so close with these people (Lois, Jimmy, Perry), then lets see it.

Personally, I would have kept Action Comics being the book about his early years, and Superman/Superman Unchained in the present day.

SanoHibiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By SanoHibiki

@theonea7:

Actually, after couple of months will start new comic series – “Superman/Wonder Woman”. Writers say that besides fighting enemies they going to let them explore their relationship.

I admit that I am glad DC trying something new in Supes love life. After 75 years of Lois Lane’s domination in Clark’s love front writers don’t even know anymore how hook him up with other women.

StudentOfJorEl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would wished a dark story but I'll wait and see.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sandman_ said:

Time to expand his rogue gallery. Give Superman more character development and after WW hook him up with Zatanna or Maxima.

Oh yeah, more consistency in his power level. None of that pushing/lifting planet bullsh*t.

This.

SandMan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By SandMan_

I take that holding the planet for 5 days as a hyperbole.

toptom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By toptom

@lvenger said:

yes,i was the one who has asked him that question. I suppose we are going to see Supes clashing against H'el and Helspont ,since both of them have something to do with krypton's past. I think that probably Helspont has transformed H'el in what he is now,maybe he is the source of his extra powers.

Then i don't know why you are saying that the thread was bombarded by haters. That is simply untrue. What happened was a prolonged and unecessary discussion between 2 users about who is stronger between supes and supergirl, that's all.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toptom said:

yes,i was the one who has asked him that question. I suppose we are going to see Supes clashing against H'el and Helspont ,since both of them have something to do with krypton's past. I think that probably Helspont has transformed H'el in what he is now,maybe he is the source of his extra powers.

Then i don't know why you are saying that the thread was bombarded by haters. That is simply untrue. What happened was a prolonged and unecessary discussion between 2 users about who is stronger between supes and supergirl, that's all.

I'd only heard that through the grapevine. Lobdell started that Q&A thread after a 'heated debate' with yours truly so I didn't go on there to allow Lobdell the chance to answer people's Qs who actually like his run

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.