Pre-Order 'Man of Steel' Superman Premium Format Figure from Sideshow Collectibles

Posted by G-Man (30333 posts) - - Show Bio

Sideshow Collectibles. You know they put out some awesome merchandise. They've been teasing the release of a Superman premium format figure from Man of Steel the last few days. Some new details have been released, including the pre-ordering info and price.

Sideshow Collectibles doesn't mess around when it comes to these figures. You get an incredible amount of detail. So incredible, it's sometimes a little eerie how lifelike they look.

The Man of Steel figure will be available in limited quantities beginning in March 2014. It has a height of 21.5" How much will it cost you? $379.99. Monthly payment plans are available.

You can find the pre-order info and more images HERE. I'll just sit back and drool over how cool this looks.

Staff
#1 Posted by EnigmaLantern (707 posts) - - Show Bio

That looks so awesome and I do not have that much money to spend. Regret going on this thread now, I blame you @g_man

#2 Edited by UltimateSMfan (1351 posts) - - Show Bio

my Wallet just shuddered....but damn that looks awesome!,lets see its either the ps4 or this, man this is gonna be tough

#3 Posted by k4tzm4n (36126 posts) - - Show Bio

I WILL FIND HIM!

...on my shelf.

...one day.

Staff
#5 Posted by EnigmaLantern (707 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

I WILL FIND HIM!

...on my shelf.

...one day.

Either this, or I'll attempt at making one solely from Playdough... Challenge Accepted

#6 Posted by Mucklefluga (2503 posts) - - Show Bio

Nah you're alright.

#7 Posted by Hermatt (70 posts) - - Show Bio

To the street corner I go!

#8 Posted by amutant (267 posts) - - Show Bio

that's a thing of beauty

#9 Posted by LordRequiem (1308 posts) - - Show Bio

His body/chest shape looks a little strange.

#10 Posted by gothicshieldagent (43 posts) - - Show Bio

Those figures are amazing,but I see alot of us probably would agree the price is quite high. I could buy it if I don't eat or buy gas! lol

#11 Posted by Z3RO180 (6250 posts) - - Show Bio

I want it :D

#13 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

So much detail! Sadly though I'd have nowhere to put him in my house :/

#14 Posted by NightFang (9819 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool.

#15 Posted by Spartan101 (2278 posts) - - Show Bio

just cant help but not like that outfit,,im trying,,but..

#16 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32192 posts) - - Show Bio

Dat cash.......

#17 Posted by Shallbecomeabattoo (363 posts) - - Show Bio

Preordered him a few weeks ago. I also preordered the premium format Batman and Punisher they do. Cannot wait!

#18 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9503 posts) - - Show Bio

MUST STOLE MONEY TO BUY THIS!!!!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.