Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18886 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

Post Convergence Superman Question

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

During the end of Convergence mini series Parallax, Supergirl, and Flash left with Superman to stop a crisis. My question is will they appear in the Post convergence superman book

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By Lvenger

Probably not no. Supergirl and Flash went back to the original crisis to play their parts in sacrificing themselves so the Anti Monitor could be halted or defeated at the end. And Parallax has probably gone back to the Zero Hour or something.

Avatar image for heavenlydarkdragon
    HeavenlyDarkDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

For the exception of pre-Flashpoint Clark and Lois, all went back to where DC places all it's previous timelines. Hypertime!

So no, I don't believe we're gonna see any of those, nor do I want to.

Supergirl comic was cancelled, Sinestro is now the owner of Parallax or at least he was when I stopped following up on his stories, and the Flash... Well, we already have a good Barry Allen, DC doesn't need another. What they need is to make a good Wally West.

Something that's been slow to happen. And hasn't happened yet.

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@lvenger: I thought parallax went with them to prevent there deaths and change the history. That's why we have this new superman series. Also what universe will the superman be in.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@lvenger: I thought parallax went with them to prevent there deaths and change the history. That's why we have this new superman series. Also what universe will the superman be in.

Clearly he screwed that up as COIE still happened, the original DC multiverse got erased for the Post Crisis one which in turn is superceded by the Post Flashpoint world so I don't think Parallax actually got to change history. Also, Pre Flashpoint Superman will be present in the New 52 universe, there are even pages where he's overlooking the New 52 Justice League coming together to beat Darkseid and clean up Metropolis. That's 5 years before the current DCU period it's in.

Zarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Zarius

@lvenger: There's a follow-up to this in the first issue of Lois and Clark, but it's pretty vauge.

Basically, they show Hal, Barry, Kara and Clark fighting the Anti-Monitor (no other heroes who fought him in the the original story can be seen in this scene). Clark remarks that he wished Hal, Barry and Kara had stayed with him and Lois, and Kara and Barry depart through a portal generated by Paralax, I don't know if that means they went back to their realities or if they just travelled to another part of the universe. Brainiac offers Clark and Lois the pick of any other universe since their one is "gone forever" and they pick New 52.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.