Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18939 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

Possible BvS Spoilers?

W3BST3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By W3BST3R

Found this while doing my internet thing. It's from a couple months ago and it's from Latino Review, so take it with a grain of salt. However, there might be some credibility to it considering DC/WB has someone re-writing the script. What do you think about this?

http://latino-review.com/2014/01/superman-v-batman-release-date-change-triggers-massive-plot-rumors/?utm_source=zergnet.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_130380

W3BST3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By W3BST3R

I'm off an iPhone so my links don't work properly and I can't post a screenshot of the spoilers. Mind getting on that, ComicVine?

SanoHibiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don’t know… From one side, it looks like logical developments after events in MOS (at least several potential storylines), from other, it looks like pure theories of “How sequel of MOS should be” which could be commonly found on many forums across the Web. Some ideas just don’t make sense to me.

For now I remain skeptical.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I doubt any of those rumors will come true.

W3BST3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rustyroy: I can see Metallo being in it. Supes goes after him and Bats goes after Luthor. In some adaptions Lex is a capable fighter, not as good as Bats but it'd be an ok fight. I didn't find the Superman in exile part believable. Wasn't he already sort of in exile after Pa Kent's death?

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By RustyRoy

@w3bst3r: Metallo could be in the movie but everything the site mentioned seems more like theories rather than facts. I don't think most of them are true but some of these could happen.

LyraFay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 12

Latino Review is a mixed bag, sometimes they're on to things sometimes (they named Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman before it was announced) but sometimes they aren't. However I totally want Metello to show up!!

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I call that Bullshit.

W3BST3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.