Phantom

#1 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

just a quick recap here for people catching up on season six of smallville before we start talking about what an absoulutely kick ass episode the last one was...

oh god... how good was that?

how many people here have seen the episode "Phantom" yet?

if you haven't seen it yet, see it.

it's the best episode i have seen of smallville to date, finally the gloves have been taken off and everthing is coming to a head.

warning, spoilers below in conversation

=======================================

right, warning's out of the way, so no bitching if you read any further ok?

wow... such an episode...

Lana dead?

Chloe mortally injured from using her own power...

Bizarro finally making an appearance and kicking the crap out of Clark...

Lex arrested for the mureder of his wife, Lana...

Martha leaving the farm for washington...

Lionel dying in a pool of water after being hit by Bizarro...

and the phantom Bizarro unaffected by Kryptonite...

dear god... all in one episode?

in my eyes that was the best episode ever, anyone else think so?

M

#2 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

I saw it Friday. I think Lana got into the mail truck that went between her and Lionel (or used it to cover her vanishing act). Lex seemed as suprised as anyone that she was dead, so I think she faked it.

I wish my favourite Martian would do more than make his eyes glow.

It's also discussed here: http://www.comicvine.com/message/smallville/64930/&c=11&11

All in all, a good episode.

#3 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah, lana probably escaped on the truck or something...

Jonzz will hopefully have a more serious role next season, i was just looking back through season one and talking to a friend about how much the series has changed since then.

you look at the storylines and arc's that they're doing now, they wouldn't have dared do anything like that back in seasons 1-4

M

#4 Posted by zero edge (3692 posts) - - Show Bio

I used to watch this just for kristen kreuk... but I lost all interest in it like 2-3 seasons ago lol.

#5 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

mmmm Kristen Kreuk.

#6 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

That episode was awesome!!!!!!!! I didn't know that was Bizarro, but i thought it was a lil messed up that he wasnt affected by Kryptonite.

I knew Chloe had a power!!!!!!!!! So, what was that? Healing with use of what, tears? I'm still a lil bit confused about that. That was also the episode where I fpund out that Lana wasn't really pregnant. I thought she was.

#7 Posted by Prodigal Son (3472 posts) - - Show Bio

At first, when Chloe "healed" Lois, I thought that they were going to make it out to be that Lois really died, and that Chloe's consciousness was transferred into Lois' body. That would have made it where Clark would eventually marry Chlois.

Shudders

Glad they didn't go there.

#8 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

man... that sounds so twisted...

clark with Chloe and Lana in the same body... damnit why didn't i think of that extremely hot idea for a threesome

M

#9 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

It's like.........tri-polar threesome.
Post Edited:2007-05-20 18:01:25

#10 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

chloe was always hotter than lana anyway

M

#11 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

methos says:

"chloe was always hotter than lana anyway M"

I agree. I always liked Chloe better than Lana. Not just her body but her personality.

#12 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah... i'm a chloe fan :)

that's just all kinds of hotness

M

#13 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

YUMMY........drools

#14 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

ooohhh.... can i have a chloe-sicle to lick too?

M

sorry, that just had to be said

#15 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio

I love this , Apparntley they are doing a batman Episode next season but it wont have batman Just Bruce Talking with lex about a job all I want to say is Fencing match Bruce Vs lex

#16 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

OOO I wanna see that! They should have Bruce and Clark meet, but make it a kind of conversation where you know they'll meet up again later in their life.

#17 Posted by Owen_Porter (83239 posts) - - Show Bio

I havent seen it yet but it sounds really good, I still say my fav is either Bart Allen or the Justice League one.

#18 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

AQUAMAN!!!!!!!! One of the best episodes EVER!

#19 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

nah, the aquaman episode sucked ass...

the aquaman pilot that never got picked up... that should have been aquaman

M

#20 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

lol i probly just liked the aquaman episode because he is my fav out of the five that appeared in smallville lol but i liked Bart Allen too.........I liked a lil bit the one where Lois got that lipstick that had red kryptonite in it n stuff.....that was kinda ok.....im tryin to think of others i like.

#21 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio

You mean the one with green arrow playing aquaman

#22 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio

My fav is the one where Alcia Dies, It really show clarks emtion I thought that was cool he ws so close to going over the edge

#23 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

last_Arrow says:

"You mean the one with green arrow playing aquaman"

yeah... that episode it kick ass... watching it now on divx :)

M

#24 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio

It was so good , why did it not make it to a series I will never know

#25 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

dunno... it's a really good show

M

#26 Posted by Owen_Porter (83239 posts) - - Show Bio

cause the execs got cold feet. Aquaman comics dont sell that great. But as anybodt who watchs Entourage on HBO will tell you, Aquaman on the big screen would kill.

#27 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

oh hell yeah :D

M

#28 Posted by Prodigal Son (3472 posts) - - Show Bio

love the new avatar methos

#29 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

heh...

i rewatched an old episode of smallville and found myself in love with the lovely chloe :)

that and i found a pic of her sucking a lolly provocotavly :D

M

#30 Posted by speed (550 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"That episode was awesome!!!!!!!! I didn't know that was Bizarro, but i thought it was a lil messed up that he wasnt affected by Kryptonite. I knew Chloe had a power!!!!!!!!! So, what was that? Healing with use of what, tears? I'm still a lil bit confused about that. That was also the episode where I fpund out that Lana wasn't really pregnant. I thought she was."
#31 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

and that's pretty much what happened in the episode...

though there isn't any blue K in smallville yet, that i'm aware of anyway... more than likely i'm putting this bizarro in the same camp as the first 'cloned' one from luthor in the comics... hit it hard enough and it'll explode into dust healing people, that's probably hoy they're going to bring chloe back

M

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.