One Newbie Question

#1 Posted by Kalossus (50 posts) - - Show Bio

Hello everyone at ComicVine. I am new to this site and while I find it fascinating so far there is one thing that has been bugging me since day one: how is Supes unranked in flight? Maybe I'm being stubborn and showing my Superman passion too much but I believe he should be on the list. In my opinion flight is the power that defines Superman. The slogan for Superman: The Movie wasn't You'll Believe a Man Can Look Through Walls or You'll Believe a Man Can Lift Heavy Objects. It was You'll Believe a Man Can Fly. In Smallville it is the power the writers won't touch because they know it will make Clark Superman. I'm not saying he has to be at the top of the list but having his name on there would make me feel calm and at peace. Anyway, enough of my ranting and raving. I really enjoy the site ; keep up the good work!

#2 Posted by Hawk (15833 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't take the rankings that seriously..... there is alot of fanboys who screw up the rankings....so you might have spiderman being stronger than superman......just take it as a fun way to battle with the charaters.

#3 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

those lists are just a popularity contest. dont pay attention to them.

#4 Posted by Chameleone (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

seriously. Mercury not #1 on hot females list :P

#5 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

chameleone says:

"seriously. Mercury not #1 on hot females list :P"

i never found her that attractive... but whatever

#6 Posted by Chameleone (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"chameleone says:
"seriously. Mercury not #1 on hot females list :P"

i never found her that attractive... but whatever"

Got something against silver..... racist

#7 Posted by MotorSteel (1757 posts) - - Show Bio

Jim says:

"The rankings here are more of a popularity contest than anything else."

So true. There are so many characters above characters that surpass the.

#8 Posted by Kalossus (50 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks for clearing everything up so quickly. I'll try not to become one of those fanboys.

#9 Posted by Kal-Kent (45 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah man i hate those power ranking does anyone know where i can find the actually good power ranking for dc and marvel if you do message me please

Kal-Kent

#10 Posted by Kal-Kent (45 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah man i hate those power ranking does anyone know where i can find the actually good power ranking for dc and marvel if you do message me please

Kal-Kent

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.