Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18942 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

Off My Mind: Smallville Finale—Should Clark Wear the Suit?

• 139 results
    gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck

Here I am again, talking once more about Smallville. Close to a year ago, I raised the topic of what should happen in the final episode of the series. Back then I said the show's producers should take a risk and put Clark in the costume during this final season and not wait until the very last scene in the final episode. The big question still is will we see the suit in the final episode? But now, I think I've changed my mind.

No Caption Provided
    The original idea by the show's creators, Al Gough and Miles Millar, was the very last scene of the final episode would have Clark in suit flying off into the sunset (or at least flying off to face his destiny). That was a fine idea when the show started with a high school Clark Kent. This would have made perfect sense if the show lasted four or five seasons. 

With the show running for ten seasons and no suit in site, I say the suit should not appear for a few reasons.
     == TEASER ==

This isn't the Superman universe

No Caption Provided
    After ten seasons with no suit, does it make sense for him to finally put it on? How old is Clark now? 25? He's been using his powers for at least ten years and is just now going to become Superman? This would be fine but as the show moved away from its original vision, other superheroes exist in this world. 

When Clark first started out (from what I recall), he was cautious and nervous about his abilities. What about all the other super-powered friends Clark's made? What about the Justice Society? He's fought along side Green Arrow, Cyborg, Aquaman, and others, most wearing some sort of costume of their own. Why would he suddenly decide now is the time to put on red and blue tights to do what he's been doing for years? He doesn't have to end up in the suit just because he's based off the comic book character.

Does it make sense to wear a suit now? 

Going back, he's been saving lives as the Red and Blue Blur so why does he need the Superman persona? How will he juggle his dual identity? Everyone knows what Clark Kent looks like. In other words, why hasn't he been wearing glasses?!? 

In the comics, in the various versions, once he decided to become a superhero, we adjusted his Clark Kent persona to be more of a...nerd. In Smallville, Clark hasn't tried to make himself...less cool. Unless he goes with the John Byrne explanation (that I love to bring up whenever I can), when he's dressed as Superman, he could move his face at super-speed. This way no one gets a good clear look at it or will be able to take a picture. There just wouldn't be a distinction between Smallville Clark Kent and his new Superman identity.

Hasn't the show really been more about Clark? 

No Caption Provided
    He's lasted ten seasons building his character and figuring out who he is. In a recent post at TVGuide.com, Tom Welling was quoted as saying, "This show, to me, has always been about Clark Kent—it hasn't been about Superman." It would feel like having Clark put on the suit would change his character. He loses part of himself to become Superman instead of just Clark.

What do the fans want? 

It sounds like it's going to happen. Maybe fans of the show want to see Clark put on the suit. I believe that a lot of the viewers don't actually read the comic. I'm not trying to sound like an elitist Superman fan but I don't think the suit belongs in the show now after all this time and with the way the show has gone. Executive producer Kelly Souders said about the finale, " I will just say to keep watching through the whole two hours. There is a very, very special moment that we love, and everyone who is looking for that moment won't be disappointed." Sounds like I'm the one that will be disappointed.

Clark will put on the suit at the end and have to become a new person. I think after ten seasons, his character has gone beyond the destiny meant for him in the comics. He isn't and hasn't been that Clark Kent. I would rather see Clark Kent figure out how he's going to fight crime and retain his normal life. Suddenly becoming a tights-wearing superhero feels like it would erase everything the show's writers have been doing the last few years. I just don't see this Clark Kent as a tights-wearing kind of guy. I'm not saying I like the idea of Clark not wearing the suit. I'm just saying it doesn't fit or make sense in the show's continuity at this point. 

The suit should have been put on years ago. Having him do it in the final scene, to me, would feel like it was done just to appease the those that have been waiting for ten seasons. If a few seconds better than nothing? Will it have made it worth sticking around through the good and bad episodes? It just seems like it might be too little too late. Is a few seconds supposed to make me forget how frustrated the show's made me over the years?

If you've seen the promo, you'll have an idea why we can assume that he will be putting the suit on. You can see it here or check out this youtube version that may get pulled.

Recognize that little tune at the end?

What are your thoughts? Should Smallville Clark put the suit on at the end or should the show just end with him doing what he's doing and leaving it open?
    moffattbooks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By moffattbooks

Honestly I think the suit should be seen and used as a reward to the fans who stuck around for 10 years.  He wears it on other TV shows, animated movies, in the comics, why not here?  Yes the show is in its own universe but overall they wrote a great one and adding the suit would just be a change on how the public see him.  He also started wearing it because it's indestructible and can stand up to more wear and tear than normal clothes would.  

I've been watching since the beginning so for me, yes seeing the suit after so many other heroes on the show had costumes and names would be just and fair.  

Duo_forbidden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 604

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By Duo_forbidden

I think he should wear the suit. He should wear the suit in the last few minutes of the last episode. That would be the best way to close the show. Better yet, have Clark just pull his work clothes and have a close up of thes S symbol.

twisted17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By twisted17

In my opinion, he should wear the suit and become a more public figure. The whole idea behind Superman is that he never hesitates to show himself to public or just plain talk to someone on the street. That's what makes him so trustworthy in the eyes of onlookers and public. They look at that heroic face not wearing a mask and they know this is the real deal.

Eyz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By Eyz

Well, they do already have the costume "story-wise". It would be a shame not to put it.

Plus with all the other costumed guys around, Clark might feel "obliged" to also create his own superheroic persona!

Woodclaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Woodclaw

Personally I don't care much for Smallville, they jumped the shark (not to mention a lot of good opportunities) too much, but I think that giving the fan at leats a glimpse of the Clark with the suit is a bit required at this point. Still I see you point G-Man, the whole story has taken a completly different direction and, baring a cataclism of global proportions, having Clark wearing his signature costume at this point will be pretty extremly out of character.

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#6  Edited By Supreme Marvel

The music!!

SevanGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

User Lists: 9

#7  Edited By SevanGrim

They might as well. but seeing as how this is absolutely not the Superman of comics fame, i would rather they design their own. Nothing too off, but something that pays homage to the Blur. I mean, you dont "evolve" your image after so many years without remembering where you came from. Nightwing is the only hero i can think of who did that, and that was because Robin was taken from him, otherwise i he probably would have grown in to Red Robin.

FoxxFireArt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#8  Edited By FoxxFireArt

I haven't watched Smallville since they started that whole Lana is a witch twist. Having the suit might be a nice way to close things out. Though, didn't they already kind of give him one?

@Eyz:

Yes, no one will know who I am in this mask I bought at K-Mart.
    I used to think StarGirl's outfit in the Smallville series looked cheap, then they revealed that first Wonder Woman outfit for her show.

Why is it they can do male costumes seriously, but women hero costumes always start off looking like the cheesy "Slutty" Halloween costume versions? They always seem to start out looking as if they budgeted $50.
    NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By NightFang3

YES, put on the damn suit already. 

Evpraksiya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Evpraksiya

The end is near! yeaaayy Clark my dear  you can put on whatever you like, and if you're ashamed you can pose near Blue Beetle. That's fine  ~ ~

you're right, but the whole smallville thing is a k-mart advertisement. i'm sure we can find better thing on y*ut*be...

@FoxxFireArt said:

@Eyz:
    I used to think StarGirl's outfit in the Smallville series looked cheap, then they revealed that first Wonder Woman outfit for her show.Why is it they can do male costumes seriously, but women hero costumes always start off looking like the cheesy "Slutty" Halloween costume versions? They always seem to start out looking as if they budgeted $50.
    Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#11  Edited By Lvenger

Of course he will. This is what the show has been building up to. From Clark Kent as a boy to a man, becoming the Red Blue Blur to help people and finally openly helping people as Superman. It woudn't feel right if Clark did not evolve into his role of Superman

limbani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#12  Edited By limbani
    @moffattbooks: come one, come on!! this show is an insult to every one who READS dc comics books!! No suit! point. out.
    azza04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By azza04

Smallville would have been so much better if it would of just lasted 4 seasons. I would of liked to have seen the fourth season as Clark Kent travling the world, as he did in Birthright. Thats not to say the other 6 seasons havent had there moments though. Personally i wanna see Clark in the suit, i would feel robbed if they dont show him in it.

blaakmawf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By blaakmawf

I see your point, but still want to see him in the suit.

Eyz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Eyz
    @Evpraksiya said:
    " The end is near! yeaaayy Clark my dear  you can put on whatever you like, and if you're ashamed you can pose near Blue Beetle. That's fine  ~ ~

you're right, but the whole smallville thing is a k-mart advertisement. i'm sure we can find better thing on y*ut*be...

@FoxxFireArt said:

@Eyz:
    I used to think StarGirl's outfit in the Smallville series looked cheap, then they revealed that first Wonder Woman outfit for her show.Why is it they can do male costumes seriously, but women hero costumes always start off looking like the cheesy "Slutty" Halloween costume versions? They always seem to start out looking as if they budgeted $50.
    "
    Yeah. I'm sure they don't spend "as much as" 50$ on these costume :/

Green Arrow, Hawkman or Booster Gold can have good, albeit cheap, costumes but girls (Stargirl, Black Canary..) seem to have such bad takes on their original look...

Well, at least they've got a costume, right? Not like the "Hood brotherhood"
    No Caption Provided
    Burnstar1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#16  Edited By Burnstar1230

The costume is sitting there in the fortress of solitude and already made hints of him wearing it in the future...Even if I wasn't a fan of the show, what else would there be to look forward to in the series finale? He's already with Lois, works with the pseudo-Justice League, and a reporter.

GothamRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 23

#17  Edited By GothamRed

he should totally wear the suit, for a couple of reasons:

1) it's there, it's not like it's been shown to be radically different like the others shown, the suit has been seen, so we know it's the real deal
    2) This season has been about clark accepting his role as earths protector, and what better symbolism to coming into his own then donning the suit
    3) May be a repeat but...HE HAS THE SUIT, WEAR IT DAMN YOU!!!
    Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#18  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt

Yes, he's got to wear the suit. Otherwise, myself and many other Smallville fans will ****ing riot.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By gmanfromheck

Let me just emphasis again that I would have loved the suit to have been worn years ago. Throwing it on for a few seconds almost seems like an insult. I know the shows original creators said it wouldn't happen until the very end but I'm sure they didn't see the show lasting ten seasons. I really think they should've introduced it at the beginning of this season (even if it'd change the dynamic of the show) to give us more than just a few seconds. Basically I'll have sat through some really really bad episodes (along with some good ones) just for a few seconds of the suit. I feel at this point they shouldn't bother. It doesn't make sense. How will he establish his Superman identity when he won't be able to hide that he's also Clark Kent. I hope they explain that. Maybe the world will get a mind wipe and forget what Clark looks like. 

dondasch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By dondasch
    @FoxxFireArt said:
    " I haven't watched Smallville since they started that whole Lana is a witch twist. Having the suit might be a nice way to close things out. Though, didn't they already kind of give him one?

@Eyz:
    I used to think StarGirl's outfit in the Smallville series looked cheap, then they revealed that first Wonder Woman outfit for her show.Why is it they can do male costumes seriously, but women hero costumes always start off looking like the cheesy "Slutty" Halloween costume versions? They always seem to start out looking as if they budgeted $50. "
    This.
    marvel_geek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By marvel_geek

He would look damn finnnnnnnnnnnne in that suit!

johnny_spam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By johnny_spam

The problem with the show has been its premise it is not meant to be about Superman but Clark has to evolve. In recent episodes Clark has been close to revealing himself because he needs the public to see him and cannot hide anymore that has been the storyline this season he has even begun wearing glasses and acting different when with people outside his circle.

00 Raiser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#23  Edited By 00 Raiser

Yes he should wear it! He wouldnt be Superman if he didnt.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By gmanfromheck
    @johnny spam: My biggest problem is people like Lex, his greatest enemy, know what Clark looks like. He hasn't changed much over the years. Lois, Jimmy, Perry, etc...everyone knows what Clark looks like. Changing his look now won't erase that unless they bring back Zatanna.
    bunkerbuster05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By bunkerbuster05

It's only fitting to end the Clark Kent saga with a transition to the Superman saga. The suit is that.

FoxxFireArt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#26  Edited By FoxxFireArt
    @Eyz:
    It's what Tony and Sara often say on the podcasts. What works in a comic doesn't always work in real life. Wolverine's costume being the best example.

Could you of imagined what would of become of Wonder Woman's TV show if they hadn't revealed that first ugly, shiny-spandex costume design and filmed all those episodes with it? I just can't really believe them when they say they are taking her show seriously when they originally thought that costume was a good idea. That was their idea of 'serious'.

@Evpraksiya:
    I mentioned K-Mart, because everyone else had these costumes and masks that looked custom made for their bodies, but Britt Irvin's looked as if her mask was bought on a 50% off discount the day after Halloween.
    EscoBlades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By EscoBlades

I have watched all 10 seasons with various degrees of interest.

I WANT him in the suit right at the end.

Mbecks14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#28  Edited By Mbecks14

The suit would be a great way to end the show. I always got the impression that Smallville was Clark's journey to becoming Superman, well it's finally ending, let's see Superman

johnny_spam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By johnny_spam
    @G-Man:@G-Man said:
    " @johnny spam: My biggest problem is people like Lex, his greatest enemy, know what Clark looks like. He hasn't changed much over the years. Lois, Jimmy, Perry, etc...everyone knows what Clark looks like. Changing his look now won't erase that unless they bring back Zatanna. "
    That has been a problem but they have resolved some of these stories some of them can be resolved.

There's also the fact that many fans will be more pissed if he does not wear the costume.
    akawiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By akawiccan

I would love to see Clark is wearing the suit. I really love the series and OMG I'm also love the comics. Don't know why some people don't like the series because it's another version of Superman - who cares? But yeah ... I hope the suit will be a part of the seriesfinale.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By gmanfromheck
    @johnny spam: @JimmyOlsen1: @EscoBlades: 
    I want him in the suit too. For some reason, I just feel it would almost be an insult. Partly to me as a viewer for ten years and partly to Clark's character that's been allowed to develop. Seems even Tom Welling might not feel the suit is necessary. Having the suit at the very end, to me, will almost just feel like a stunt. "Here's the suit. Now shut up about it." I know this is how the show's creators wanted it but I still think it should've been introduced earlier, especially when others have been running around wearing costumes!
    z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By z3ro180

E4 need to pull there finger out and put the final season on over here in the uk
    Zaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Zaiyan

Superman is tiresome enough for me. Smallville!?!? I can't believe people still watch it? For me its just a terrible soap opera
    putting on the Cape is a final stunt to lift ratings
    How does it compare in ratings against 30Rock, Medium, Supernatural,  Eureka, V or re-runs of Simpsons and SpongeBob Square Pants? I reckon not good
    I can't watch the series any more and I've a feeling its Nielsen Ratings would show this struggle

GothamRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 23

#34  Edited By GothamRed
    @G-Man: True but Clark was told by Dr. Fate that Lex is his greatest enemy, and he will defeat him, which could entail Lex dying again in the finally.  My biggest problem is the Daily Planet, where up until like one or two episodes ago, he walked around without glasses for all to see, so I think that's a bigger loose end than Lex, regardless of how apparently stupid everyone is (with that one guy from glasses Clarks debut not only not recognizing Clark, but instantly treating him differently)
    Avatar image for deactivated-5a98cd905fc97
    deactivated-5a98cd905fc97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's quite obvious that Clark will die in the final episode, and Mon-El will don the suit in his place. :-P

Okay, okay...  Fine.  Let him wear the suit. 
    Avatar image for _mistress_redhead_
    .Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

Has he flown yet?

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Supreme Marvel
    @.Mistress Redhead. said:
    " Has he flown yet? "
    He flew in Crusade, season 4 episode 1. But only time he has since then I think he didn't know he was doing it.
    Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Supreme Marvel
    @.Mistress Redhead.:

Evpraksiya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Evpraksiya

No Caption Provided
    That's a cool Swimsuit for sure! 
    @Eyz:  it's just that i'm still shocked with the Black Canary affair...the guy on your pic still wear a cool bike uniform...i'm bad today...sorry ~ ~
    Boumei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Boumei

You made some valid points G-Man but at the same time, if the suit is shown in the final episode, I don't think it would effect how people see Clark... He will still be Clark, you can almost say that the finale can be a way for watchers of Smallville, who still hasn't read any Superman comics , to start picking them up to sort of continue reading his adventures regardless of the differences between the show & comic.

armylife1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By armylife1124
    @G-Man said:
    "

Let me just emphasis again that I would have loved the suit to have been worn years ago. Throwing it on for a few seconds almost seems like an insult. I know the shows original creators said it wouldn't happen until the very end but I'm sure they didn't see the show lasting ten seasons. I really think they should've introduced it at the beginning of this season (even if it'd change the dynamic of the show) to give us more than just a few seconds. Basically I'll have sat through some really really bad episodes (along with some good ones) just for a few seconds of the suit. I feel at this point they shouldn't bother. It doesn't make sense. How will he establish his Superman identity when he won't be able to hide that he's also Clark Kent. I hope they explain that. Maybe the world will get a mind wipe and forget what Clark looks like. 

"
    This, definitely, so many episodes building up to the suit(and flying).  I would not be so upset with it if it had not been teased with it so many times....Not sure how they will throw a twist on the whole Clark/Superman/Glasses thing, I have a feeling they either will come up with something overly crazy that will drive everyone crazy, or just kind of leave it unanswered, which would be equally frustrating. I have such a love/hate relationship with this show!
    HermanMarte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By HermanMarte
    @G-Man: i think it does make sense even after the ten years for him to put it one because all throughout the entire series up to recent episodes we keep hearing and seeing that he will become this great "symbol" and even when   Dr. Fate touched Clark and had a vision of his future, it was a GIANT red cape with the S on it, so at this point it would just be crazy for them not to show it. Plus the shots of the suit look okay, it looks like the Superman Returns one.
    Vitality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Vitality

How is it...that after 9 full seasons...people still don't understand that this show is about Clark before he becomes Superman.

Having him wear the suit years ago would make take away the whole premise of the show.

If you remember the movie...he didn't start his training till around 18 or 19...and it took him 12 years to become Superman...and you're complaining about him not being Superman at 24 years old.

Ridiculous.

Anyways...I do believe that he will put on the suit for the final battle.

Also...even if he doesn't...it shouldn't matter...as this show is about Clark Kent becoming Superman.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a4e0e8ea3dfb
    deactivated-5a4e0e8ea3dfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think its funny that everyone is debating the suit issue and forgetting one other major point......the dude still can't fly normally yet.

The bigger cop-out of this season will be if he suddenly starts flying in the last 5 minutes and then puts the suit on in the very end.

Personally I don't care whether he wears the suit or not. I actually like the look he has now (red jacket with the shield emblem, blue pants, blue shirt) because it fits with the look of the other heroes. Going to the spandex look would not be in-line with anyone else. Also, though they've shown him in the suit in the future (at least in blurred/super speed mode) that doesn't mean the future is set. It's simply the future at those particular points. Remember that the Legion all wore jackets. So if they were inspired by Superman maybe the looks of his costume was also copied.

If the writers and producers changed the jacket to be closer to the suits color scheme I could live with this being Clark's costume (even without a cape it would look cool) to keep it in-line with the show's approach to the other heroes and it would still retain the "no tights" part of this show.................but he needs to fly in the next two episodes to make the growth of his powers more believable.

On a side note, the 20th episode (Prophecy) is rumored to have Jor-El give Lois kryptonian powers for a day. Maybe she gets the suit as well or at the end Jor-El gives it to Clark when Clark and Lois return to the Fortress to get rid of Lois' powers. Think it would be funny if this episode ended with Clark in the suit modeling it for Lois, who is obviously interested in how it makes Clark look but both agree its a bit silly. This then leads into my paragraph above by melding his current look and the design of the suit together for the two-hour final.

Vitality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Vitality
    @ltbrd said:
    "The bigger cop-out of this season will be if he suddenly starts flying in the last 5 minutes and then puts the suit on in the very end. "

Actually, that would make perfect sense within the Smallville Universe.

If you remember...Clark can't fly because he has not fully accepted his kryptonian heritage and is still bound to earth by his human feelings.

So, theoretically...it makes sense for his flying and wearing of the suit to go hand in hand as that will be the point where he has fully embraced who he is.

satanmode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#46  Edited By satanmode
    @NightFang said:
    " YES, put on the damn suit already.  "
    This.
    Blue Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Blue Son

I have to be honest, I have not been a dedicated fan watch for the ENTIRE ten season, mainly because in agreeing with G-Man a LOT of the direction of the show frustrated the HELL out of me...don't get me started on the whole Doomsday storyline or killing off Lex Luthor...

But I do feel that despite how badly they botched up the transition of Clark accepting his role as Superman and how he intends to lead both a dual life the show should and must end with him putting on the suit...

TWO THINGS:

1) I'm not necessarily sure he should be putting on THAT suit (Brandon Routh suit), that suit just doesn't fit from what I see the feel of Smallville in any shape or form. They should design a suit intergrates him with the other heroes in Smallville and that suit does not do it (Just don't let the dumbasses trying to design the Wonder Woman outfit do it).

2) I'd be pretty...no...VERY pissed off if the only glimpse we got of him in the suit was the very LAST episode of Smallville. 10 episodes of up and downs I think the fans deserve to see him wear it in the final TWO episodes of the show, anything else would be insulting.

It would also be cool if he met Bruce Wayne at the very end too (hint! hint!)

But that's my opinion...let me know what you think.

maxicere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By maxicere

Yes,  He should wear the suit

The Sadhu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By The Sadhu

I don't mind if I don't see him in the actual suit...

What would be nice is if the final scene has him go to open up his shirt to change and he reveals the 'S' Shield underneath... just a close up of the "S" thats it!

That would be a neat way to finish off the series

Dark Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#50  Edited By Dark Cell

Its going to happen, its already confirmed - so just sit back and enjoy :)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.