Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18940 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

Off My Mind: Can Superman Defeat Doomsday Once Again?

• 119 results
    Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Valtot
    @SilverZeo:
    2 kryptonians to fly him to rao at FTL speeds than a red sun dip than one of them died anyway when they got de-powered, he was actually taking atleast 3 superman class beings at once physically when powered up at normal levels
    Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
    deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

@SilverZeo said:
    "I think the one person that can take Doomsday at that level would be Prime, it did took 2 kryptoians to depower him just for a year...

"

It took 11 Kryptonians to beat Doomsday. 

Prime would get killed.
    Tazirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#103  Edited By Tazirai
    @Axdemon: Exactly. There are some things in comics where we just HAVE to suspend belief in order to enjoy it. If Krypton was that advanced back then, hell 90% of the population should have survived. So Superman beating Doomsday will be a given, also Steel and whoever else Supes saves will be there to help.
    spideybigtime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

User Lists: 4

#104  Edited By spideybigtime

I bet superman and all the other people from the reign of the superman storyline will band together to defeat doomsday or something like that. I doubt they will go through the whole death of superman thing again.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fed37bb87434
    deactivated-5fed37bb87434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

for me superman can defeat doomsday again because he knows the weakness of Doomsday

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By ssejllenrad

I hope DC does not use the best-forgotten cheat code of Superman: Sundip!

Gordon Kelly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#107  Edited By Gordon Kelly

It is like the Death of Superman storyline again like it was in 1993. I hope it is a good storyline crossover in this series event can't wait to read the series.
    Big

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Big

I think that Superman and Doomsday should have another mighty smackdown. I don't know, but I   

would like to read about Superman's thoughts as he faces Doomsday again. Is he scared? Does  

he have the confidence to take  on a beast that killed him the first time? Or perhaps, is he angry, at  

Doomsday, or himself, for dying at this seemingly retarded beast's hands? Lex Luthor, with all his  

his genius and mania couldn't kill Superman, but this Kryptonian ape can, and did!? I think that  

alone could fuel Superman. I think  it would be an interesting opportunity for further character study

on the greatest super-hero of all time.

Screamolad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#109  Edited By Screamolad

Theres No Way Superman Can! Sorry To Say it But It Is True! Doomsday Keeps Getting Stronger And Stronger! There Needs another Superhero That Can!
    Trodorne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 15

#110  Edited By Trodorne

The way i see it. in terms of the justice league im sure after the very first encounter with doomsday that there would be some sort of counter measure placed on the earth either by Batman after the loss of superman or something by superman himself after knowing exactly what to expect from the monster.

There is ways to defeat him without killing him.

ld12278

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#111  Edited By ld12278
    @AskaniSon295:  If they can have two Daxamites be Green Lanterns (Sodam Yat and Mon-El) then yes, i would not mind at all seeing a Blue Lantern Superman. Plus, if there isn't a GL ring around, they can still own up on their own.
    johnnie619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#112  Edited By johnnie619

now that all this time has passed and superman has been through many fights and if anime has taught  me anything eg dragon ball z superman must have gotten stronger himself lol  

im sure he'll win maybe not without another death of a friend we shall see 

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By ssejllenrad
    @johnnie619:  But Supes has not trained with Jiraiya or Grand Kai! How can he be stronger? Hehehehe!
    atdt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By atdt

Phantom zone is the only option 4 him or just make him sleep for long time & let LEX discover his powers

Hemen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Hemen
    @perry_411 said:
    Superman using Black Lantern ring to end him, or Batman with a green lantern ring. Or the universe will change again. Would be much more fun if they killed Superman and left him dead.
    Nope, it would be fun if Silver Age Superman came back and killed Doomsday with just one finger.
    GreenMonster30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By GreenMonster30

A fantastic idea would be a DC/Marvel crossover to handle this but of course that wouldn't happen. Superman is affected by magic which could also be a key to Doomsday's undoing. Science seems to have no permanent effect on the monster so Steel should skip those areas.

Giohd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

3years ago comments .. Doomdays has been officially killed by supermsn that superman became doomsday. Doomday beat him once cause it was night time and he wore him out plus doomsday is immune to what kills him.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.