Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18942 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

New Superman

comic_bruh777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Someone PLEASE let me know when we have the real superman back!

Meaning not weakened as hell and back in his suit. Also not a fan of everyone knowing who he is this isn't the superman I grew up with :,(

Orrazib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm comfortable with the current storyline being a "coming of age" plot, and expect that at the end Superman will realize that jeans-and-T-shirt is a look for a Superboy, not Superman, and realize that he has a duty to be the Superman that the world needs, not indulgent.

it makes perfect sense for a storyline to try the loss of a secret identity. it's a natural way to explore the complex meanings of what being "normal" is and how does Superman maintain an identification with regular people. Clark Kent, however, IS the real person. he was Clark long before he was Superman. he grew up thinking of himself as Clark. he has to return to being Clark because without Clark there couldn't have been a Superman. currently, it's especially ironic that he loses both the Clark identity and his powers. remember that in decades past his secret identity was revealed frequently and they always found some way to make it secret again.

Avatar image for heavenlydarkdragon
    HeavenlyDarkDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_bruh777:

We know he's gonna discover the source behind his powers going haywire sometime in September. Or at least it all points to that.

And seemingly in October he's main mission will be to get his powers back. But how long that will take... Who knows.

If I had to guess. Maybe by year end we'll see him restored or at least close to that.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can we not have one story where people arnt hurt over every little thing in a story ?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.