New Photos of Henry Cavill on the Man of Steel Set

#1 Posted by MB25 (387 posts) - - Show Bio

http://www.superherohype.com/news/articles/168730-new-photos-of-henry-cavill-on-the-man-of-steel-set

#2 Posted by buttersdaman000 (13346 posts) - - Show Bio

Dude got big 
But is he Superman in those pics or is he Clark Kent??

#3 Posted by MB25 (387 posts) - - Show Bio

Im gonna assume he's clark in those pics..definitely got huge-still confused about the beard and if that is clark-where are his glasses?

#4 Posted by NX (308 posts) - - Show Bio
@MB25 said:

Im gonna assume he's clark in those pics..definitely got huge-still confused about the beard and if that is clark-where are his glasses?

Yeah I aint seen this before.
#5 Posted by azza04 (1763 posts) - - Show Bio

Man he's bulked up. I reckon this is the time when Clark travels the world after leaving Smallville.

#6 Posted by Billy Batson (59326 posts) - - Show Bio

Hugh Jackman is that you?
BB

#7 Posted by MB25 (387 posts) - - Show Bio

@azza04 said:

Man he's bulked up. I reckon this is the time when Clark travels the world after leaving Smallville.

That makes sense actually..i gotta say the more pics i see of this movie the more i wanna see what they're gonna do

#8 Posted by azza04 (1763 posts) - - Show Bio

@MB25 said:

@azza04 said:

That makes sense actually..i gotta say the more pics i see of this movie the more i wanna see what they're gonna do

Same. Got to wait till 2013 though :(

#9 Posted by Primmaster64 (21663 posts) - - Show Bio
@Billy Batson said:

Hugh Jackman is that you?
BB

lol

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.