New 'Man of Steel' Trailer

• 108 results
Posted by k4tzm4n (44477 posts) - - Show Bio

Nokia has an exclusive trailer for Zack Snyder's Man of Steel and it has rendered me speechless. Usually when a film releases more and more footage in trailers it tends to take away from the anticipation -- there's a fear too much has been revealed. But with Man of Steel? It just continues to look better and better. Anyway, enjoy the latest trailer and share your thoughts below.

Man of Steel hits theaters June 14.

Staff
#1 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7031 posts) - - Show Bio

SO GOOD!!!!!!!

#2 Posted by Overlander (522 posts) - - Show Bio

This appears to be the first trailer to interest me.

#3 Posted by UltimateSMfan (1416 posts) - - Show Bio

I just started crying!! dont know if its because of my strong feelings for that character or the Adrenaline rush!! THIS WAS SUPER AMAZINGLY UNBELIEVABLY AWESOME!!!! :')

#4 Posted by Mucklefluga (2565 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay so there's been about 2316573471 TV spots and this is probably the 3527835278th trailer. I stopped watchhing them after i saw about 3, i don't want to much to be revealed to me!

#5 Posted by kennybaese (1120 posts) - - Show Bio

While I have every confidence that this movie is going to be fantastic (the pre-release buzz has been nothing but positive), WB is putting out a ton of trailers for this. I guess they really need it to do well.

#6 Edited by HollowPrince65 (143 posts) - - Show Bio

I really need to see this...when I have money

#7 Posted by Deadpool_9 (51 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm pretty sure it is a dream, but the sea of skulls looks a little silly to me. If it is not a part of a dream sequence then it is unbelievably silly...

#8 Posted by LordRequiem (1315 posts) - - Show Bio

This is going to be amazing but I cut it half way through. I don't want to see this much before it's onscreen. Trailer 3 will suffice.

#9 Posted by UltimateSMfan (1416 posts) - - Show Bio

@mucklefluga: i understand ur feelings but ur missing out,this trailer is insanely good!! it consists mainly of just flashes of action with incredible music,not much of a spoilery trailer.

#10 Posted by DCVibe (37 posts) - - Show Bio

Excuse me while I go scream and shout my excitement...

Awesome trailer! Music is so good, I will definitely buy the soundtrack.

#11 Posted by bob808 (6775 posts) - - Show Bio

That was so boring.

#12 Posted by Mucklefluga (2565 posts) - - Show Bio

@mucklefluga: i understand ur feelings but ur missing out,this trailer is insanely good!! it consists mainly of just flashes of action with incredible music,not much of a spoilery trailer.

Fiiiiiiiiiinne, i don't want to be missing out if it's not that spoilery!

#13 Edited by dreamfall31 (564 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm done watching trailers. If I want to see a movie I want to see it all when I sit down in the theater, not on the internet.

#14 Posted by spinningbirdcake (1430 posts) - - Show Bio

Heat vision!!! Looks so legit!!!!!

#15 Posted by trebean (655 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh god I hope this doesn't suffer the same fate like some of Snyder's overlyhyped works. Still, it looks pretty damn good.

#16 Edited by G_Money_Christmas (883 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't been this excited for a movie in a long time. Not since The Dark Knight Rises, I'm hoping it doesn't disappoint me like that one did. Judging from the trailers, it doesn't look like it will. It looks amazing and I'm glad to finally see a Superman movie with lots of action and no damn cop-out Kryptonite. I watched it twice, back-to-back.

#17 Posted by Dernman (15128 posts) - - Show Bio

They need to stop. I'm getting so hyped for this movie that I'm afraid that I will be let down no matter how great it is.

#18 Posted by tikhunt (676 posts) - - Show Bio

I decided to cancel my order of Superman Unchained. After watching this I have to reorder it.

#19 Edited by SaintG (66 posts) - - Show Bio

In your face marvel!

#20 Posted by Phaedrusgr (1672 posts) - - Show Bio

Definition of epicness...

#21 Posted by SmashBrawler (5748 posts) - - Show Bio

Loved this.

#22 Posted by The Stegman (24483 posts) - - Show Bio

There was a large smile on my face the entire time I was watching this.

#23 Posted by doombot890 (219 posts) - - Show Bio

@dreamfall31: dude this trailer wasn't meant specifically for you so chill.

it has made me interested in actually going to the cinema and seeing it rather than waiting for someone to upload a cam version online

#24 Edited by PowerOfTheSun (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats it, i need to see this movie right now
Not next week,
I need it right this second.

#25 Edited by sentryman555 (771 posts) - - Show Bio

My only worry is the lack of actual Superman talking in these trailers. We've only really had the "On my planet the S stands for hope" thing. My head is going in two directions on this. One, is they just don't want to spoil too much of the movie or Two, the cynical part of me thinks he doesn't sound too good talking. I'm hyped for this movie! but Superman is supposed to give inspiring speeches and stuff. So I think how he sounds is a big part of the character.

#26 Edited by MyNameWasDeleted (679 posts) - - Show Bio

Soooo tempted to watch this... must...resist...spoilage

#27 Posted by nappystr8 (1109 posts) - - Show Bio

Trailer has some really great moments, but I still don't understand why the marketers of this film are so afraid to let Superman actually speak. Regardless, I've seen enough at this point to be cautiously excited to go see it.

#28 Edited by Kid_Nacho (52 posts) - - Show Bio

@sentryman555: I think it depends on how they portray the character. This looks a lot like Earth One, in terms of how Clark is a bit of a wanderer and a nomad before settling into both his identities, and in that he doesn't really say much and is fairly young.

This Clark looks much more reserved and quiet, but maybe he'll deliver a speech or two towards the end.

#29 Edited by CODYSF (2053 posts) - - Show Bio

Msn Of Steel will blow people minds and make them say Iron Man who?

#30 Edited by MyronLee26 (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

From the visionary director of SUCKER PUNCH, and LEGENDS OF THE GUARDIANS: OWLS OF GA'HOOLE..........

#31 Posted by saoakden (1047 posts) - - Show Bio

MUST SEE.

#32 Edited by Tellumo (511 posts) - - Show Bio

Am I the only watching this and thinking it looks terrible?! It's just explosions and punching in a shady tone, it's ruining everything I like about Superman, I'd rather see a camp, playful Superman that plays by Morrison's rule.

#33 Edited by OutlawRenegade (1251 posts) - - Show Bio

@nappystr8:

My only worry is the lack of actual Superman talking in these trailers. We've only really had the "On my planet the S stands for hope" thing. My head is going in two directions on this. One, is they just don't want to spoil too much of the movie or Two, the cynical part of me thinks he doesn't sound too good talking. I'm hyped for this movie! but Superman is supposed to give inspiring speeches and stuff. So I think how he sounds is a big part of the character.

#34 Posted by kilon (122 posts) - - Show Bio

superman the man who has no limits.

#35 Posted by OutlawRenegade (1251 posts) - - Show Bio

@tellumo said:

Am I the only watching this and thinking it looks terrible?! It's just explosions and punching in a shady tone, it's ruining everything I like about Superman, I'd rather see a camp, playful Superman that plays by Morrison's rule.

Yes, you are. Ain't nobody going to a movie to see Superman walk his dog.

#36 Edited by CODYSF (2053 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Marvel movies has awoken a sleeping monster the future of DC flims starts here and there is no way to stop it.

#37 Posted by StMichalofWilson (3839 posts) - - Show Bio

I have hopes that this movie will be good! I'm sure of it(I think)!

#38 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14698 posts) - - Show Bio

@codysf: They wanted war, they have it.

#39 Edited by Afrikan (5 posts) - - Show Bio

I stopped breathing while watching this. Amazing.

#40 Edited by ARMIV2 (8554 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, this is looking even better. And I'm hoping that after this DC decides to give some more of their other heroes a better shot at the limelight. I really want the DC movies to contend with the Marvel ones.

#41 Posted by OutlawRenegade (1251 posts) - - Show Bio

@armiv2: Snyder and Cavill only want to make Superman films. Warner brothers only wants to make Superman and Batman films. Don't get your hopes up.

#42 Posted by amutant (267 posts) - - Show Bio

I just started crying!! dont know if its because of my strong feelings for that character or the Adrenaline rush!! THIS WAS SUPER AMAZINGLY UNBELIEVABLY AWESOME!!!! :')

You p**sy. Hand me a tissue. *sniffle*

#43 Posted by Tellumo (511 posts) - - Show Bio

@outlawrenegade: Have you read All-Star Superman? That's what I want to see on the big screen not Batman with Superman's powers fighting other Supermen in a universe where Michael Bay physics are predominant.

#44 Posted by Ninjablade09 (3167 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting young Clark Kent being bullied.

#45 Posted by RDClip (1129 posts) - - Show Bio

WTF??!!!?!?! Superman talking to Jor-El? Whaaaaaa?

#46 Posted by CODYSF (2053 posts) - - Show Bio

@outlawrenegade:

LOL why not if this movie succeds they will make sure to make other DC characters in the flims like WW, Flash and GL and this times it looks like they will put time it seems the want to make grrat movies to compete the mediocre movie Marvel been giving like cough Iron Man 3

#47 Edited by CODYSF (2053 posts) - - Show Bio

@amutant

Lol

#48 Posted by UltimateSMfan (1416 posts) - - Show Bio

@amutant: lol sorry dude! used em all up.. :P just use the red towel hung around ur neck right now.

#49 Edited by sentryman555 (771 posts) - - Show Bio
#50 Posted by JamDamage (1114 posts) - - Show Bio

sick.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.