Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18886 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

need to help someone superfans

greenarrowfan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hey guys wassup i have a question well actually two. Can anyone tell me the names of the issues where Superman beats batman 7 times in 7 different battles. I think it was in 7 different issues if i'm correct. Also the name of the two issues where Batman beats Superman. I had went shopping the other day and i was trying to remember the names of the issues but my mind just went blank. So if anyone can help i would highly appreciated it thanks. Btw here's some back issues that i bought

Superman #204

Superman #208

The new 52 Superman action comics #2

The new 52 Superman who is the fallen angel of krypton? #13

The new 52 Superman action comics against the demon from dimension 5 #18

The new 52 Superman action comics the hybrid rages #20

Superman the new 52 hector hammond man of steel #21

Superman funeral for a friend/4 #76

The new 52 Superman action comics cyborg superman #1 #23.1

Superman brainiac #1 #23.2

Adventures of Superman #7

Superman #211 the cover shows him fighting WW

The new 52 Superman bizarro 3d cover #23.1

Batman end game part 1 was sold

end game part 2 & 3 i have

The new 52 Superman/Batman world's finest #29

Superman redson

http://forums.superherohype.com/showpost.php?p=30495231&postcount=768

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.