Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18939 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

My Man of Steel ideas

• 67 results
    TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#1  Edited By TheCannon

These are my ideas for the Superman reboot, Man of Steel, and it's sequels. I would scrap everything already planned for Man of Steel (except the actors) and start over. Here they are:

Man of Steel

Have it like Superman: the Animated Series, where Brainiac is the main computer system on Krypton. When Jor-El says it will explode, Brainiac says it won’t. Later, Brainiac reveals to Jor-El that he was right, and that Brainiac’s plan was to absorb all of Krypton’s knowledge, and let it explode. Jor-El sends his son to Earth. After that, go through his normal origin story where he is adopted by Jonathan and Martha Kent. He discovers his powers as a kid. Then, he gets a job at the Daily Planet, where he meets Lois Lane, Jimmy Olsen, Perry White, all those people. Later, Lex Luthor announces that he has a meeting with an alien called Brainiac. He convinces the World Leaders to give Brainiac information of the Planet. Later, Superman finds out Brainiac’s true intentions to absorb all of Earth’s knowledge and then destroy it. Superman finds out what happened to Krypton, and defeats Brainiac. He reveals to the world Brainiac’s true intentions. Afterwards, there is a small amount of alien language on a Lexcorp computer, which is ignored.

The Man of Steel Returns

Luthor, humiliated by Superman after the results of the first movie, clones Superman. The result, is Bizarro. However, they’re both too evenly matched. So, Luthor goes to prison and gets John Corben an early release. He pays him 20,000,000 dollars to become Metallo and kill Superman. Powered by kryptonite, Metallo and Bizarro almost kill Superman, but lose due to not working well together. They take one last chance to kill Superman. They kidnap Lois Lane to use her as bate. Superman goes to fight them on a boat. The boat is destroyed, causing Metallo to fall to the bottom of the ocean. Superman then convinces Bizarro that Luthor is using him. Bizarro turns on Luthor, and it is unknown whether either survived.

The Man of Steel Continues

Mercy Graves has taken control of Lexcorp after Luthor’s death in previous movie. However, Luthor returns and secretly uses Lexcorp’s technology to open a portal to the Phantom Zone. He takes General Zod to Earth and lets him build up the same powers as Superman. He promises General Zod world domination if he gives Luthor Superman’s head on a platter. Zod defeats him and takes him to Luthor. Just as Zod is about to leave, Luthor throws kryptonite at him, turning on him. Luthor hooks them up to a machine that would let him absorb their powers. However, Brainiac takes control of the machine and sends Zod back to the Phantom Zone. It ends on a cliff hanger ending…

Superman: The Man of Tomorrow

Brainiac has completely taken control of Lexcorp computers. He builds himself a new body using Lexcorp technology. Luthor offers a deal with him to give him the most advanced technology on Earth in exchange for sparing him. Luthor introduces him to alien technology that can recreate itself from any material. The two of them then combine into one being, taking control of the entire city, growing across the planet, in order to destroy it. When Superman shows up to stop him, the Luthor/Brainiac combination creates robot duplicates of every super villain Superman has faced in this trilogy. Superman finally defeats him, and destroys every piece of Brainiac. He even gets people to go through every ounce of Lexcorp computers and eliminate any remains of Brainiac.

The Man of Steal vs Apocalypse

An alien named Orion comes to Earth to warn Superman about an attack from Darkseid. Superman prepares the Earth for battle against Apocalypse. Apocalypse’s forces arrive to attack Earth. Superman wipes out one army completely. Darksid sends Kalibak to kill Superman. Superman just narrowly defeats him. Apocalypse forces continue to attack Earth. They start to drill holes to tap the Earth’s core and create fire pits in the Earth. Superman stops them and decides to take the fight to Darkseid. He travels to Apocalypse to defeat Darkseid. The two of them have an epic battle, with Superman winning. Superman then drives the rest of Apocalypse’s forces off of Earth, winning the war.

What does everyone think? I put this on my website, so I figured I'd put it here.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By ReVamp

Better than most Superman movies out there.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TheCannon

@ReVamp said:

Better than most Superman movies out there.

Thanks.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TheCannon

Anyone else?

UltimateSMfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By UltimateSMfan

being a huge superman fan im just praying that 'man of steel' gives me as many adrenalin rushes as i got watching avengers.(damn!!! that was awesome) anyway these be some really good ideas.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TheCannon

@UltimateSMfan Thanks. I doubt any Superman movie will be as good as the Avengers, but we'll see. I can't wait to see the Avengers. I'm still deciding whether I want to see Man of Steel or not. I'll just wait till it comes out and see what kind of reviews it gets.

Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Primmaster64

Too much Lex Luthor...

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TheCannon

@Primmaster64 said:

Too much Lex Luthor...

He's Superman's biggest foe. Why wouldn't I have a lot of him?

YoggSaron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By YoggSaron

@TheCannon: He's been done to death in Superman movies. I maintain that he should never be the main villain in one ever again. Give other adversaries a chance in the spotlight.

r3d_rob1n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By r3d_rob1n

I like the overall plan of it. The only thing that could cause problems is the difficulty of having multiple enemies in a movie.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By TheCannon

@YoggSaron said:

@TheCannon: He's been done to death in Superman movies. I maintain that he should never be the main villain in one ever again. Give other adversaries a chance in the spotlight.

I did. Brainiac, Bizarro, Metallo, and Darkseid.

@r3d_rob1n said:

I like the overall plan of it. The only thing that could cause problems is the difficulty of having multiple enemies in a movie.

Thanks.

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By majestic99

@TheCannon:

Best plot for a Superman movie, definitely!

Btw, you have a website, can you give me the link, your ideas are AWESOME!!!

m99

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By TheCannon

@majestic99 said:

@TheCannon:

Best plot for a Superman movie, definitely!

Btw, you have a website, can you give me the link, your ideas are AWESOME!!!

m99

Thanks. And here is a link:

http://www.buchanangreen.com/

RedOwl_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#14  Edited By RedOwl_1

Sounds very cool all you can do to improve is put better the titles, isn't much but the title is usually the very first impression:

• Man Of Steel = Perfect
    • The Man Of Steel Returns = Well there's a Dark Knight Returns so why not?
    • The Man Of Steel Continues = If he continues....when he stopped? (In other words cheesy and kinda overuse of "Man of Steel" banner, better change it)
    • Superman: The Man of Tomorrow = Meh can be better
    • The Man Of Steel vs Apocalypse = First it's name is Apokolips, and again overuse of Man Of Steel banner, this time I can suggest something Superman: Apokolips Comes or something with that taste of fear and epicness of a powerful enemy coming

Luthor/Brainiac sounds familiar.... mmm Justice League animated series? I dunno but stills being pretty original, and in life-action will look amazing

But the rest is perfect, Great Job!

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By TheCannon

@RedOwl_1 said:

Sounds very cool all you can do to improve is put better the titles, isn't much but the title is usually the very first impression:

• Man Of Steel = Perfect
    • The Man Of Steel Returns = Well there's a Dark Knight Returns so why not?
    • The Man Of Steel Continues = If he continues....when he stopped? (In other words cheesy and kinda overuse of "Man of Steel" banner, better change it)
    • Superman: The Man of Tomorrow = Meh can be better
    • The Man Of Steel vs Apocalypse = First it's name is Apokolips, and again overuse of Man Of Steel banner, this time I can suggest something Superman: Apokolips Comes or something with that taste of fear and epicness of a powerful enemy coming

Luthor/Brainiac sounds familiar.... mmm Justice League animated series? I dunno but stills being pretty original, and in life-action will look amazing

But the rest is perfect, Great Job!

Your suggestions for names have been taken under advisement. As for Luthor/Brainiac, you're right. Justice League Unlimited. I did take some DCAU elements.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TheCannon

Bump.

Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Primmaster64
    @YoggSaron said:

Yep that's pretty much it.
    TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By TheCannon

@Primmaster64 said:

@YoggSaron said:

He was portrayed horrible in previous movies. If you do him right, he would be perfect in a movie.

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ssejllenrad

@TheCannon said:

@Primmaster64 said:

@YoggSaron said:

He was portrayed horrible in previous movies. If you do him right, he would be perfect in a movie.

Unless his the live-action counterpart of Clancy Brown's version or better, he ain't made right. But even if that is done....

@Primmaster64 said:

Too much Lex Luthor...

This!

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By TheCannon

@ssejllenrad said:

@TheCannon said:

@Primmaster64 said:

@YoggSaron said:

Unless his the live-action counterpart of Clancy Brown's version or better, he ain't made right. But even if that is done....

@Primmaster64 said:

Too much Lex Luthor...

This!

I'm going for more of the "evil scientist (I guess you could call it)" version of Luthor. Not as bad as Gene Hackman. I'm going for more of the Luthor we saw in Superman: the Animated Series.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By TheCannon

Anyone?

sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#22  Edited By sethysquare

@TheCannon: Great plots. I would do something differently. Heres my version.

Well, you see, I love Lex Luthor, but if anything he is one enemy that is over exposed. So while yours centers around Lex, mine stays away from him.

Man of Steel 1 - Zod and Faora escaped the phantom zone and they're crucial members into helping Superman discover himself and to finally take the role of Superman. While the theme of the first movie should be similar to Earth One except the villain is Zod and Faora. We get an ending credit that reveals Brainiac is partially involved in the release of Zod and Faora.

Justice League 1 - Superman gets the help of all the leaguers to fight against Brainiac and lead into all the other Superhero films.

Superman 2 - Lex Luthor gets interested in Superman, and so they created Metallo and have an ultimate battle with Metallo, which John Corben have already been introduced in the first movie. By the end of the movie, Superman realise Lex had been secretly helping Brainiac and created Metallo then exposed his secret dark plans so they kept him in Belle Reeve.

Superman 3 - The whole film show hints about sudden death and power outages. The movie revolves around Clark and Superman accompanying Kenny his good friend from Smallville to recover from the accident and find new life. Cadmus sorta helped him with he eventually turned against Superman and have a battle to the death. The final reveal is that the person who caused Conduit his accident was Parasite and after defeating Conduit, Supes went after Parasite with Conduit dealing the final blow at his brink of death.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By TheCannon

@sethysquare Nice ideas. I was trying to think of a way to bring Parasite in, but couldn't think of one. My biggest problem is Justice League. I wouldn't have Superman in the first Justice League movie, simply because I don't want him to overshadow guys like Wonder Woman, Flash, and Green Lantern. Nice ideas though.

sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By sethysquare

@TheCannon said:

@sethysquare Nice ideas. I was trying to think of a way to bring Parasite in, but couldn't think of one. My biggest problem is Justice League. I wouldn't have Superman in the first Justice League movie, simply because I don't want him to overshadow guys like Wonder Woman, Flash, and Green Lantern. Nice ideas though.

Thanks. I'm on a quest to make all of Superman's rogue gallery as prominent and popular as Batman's. So I hope writers would include characters like Imperiex, Livewire, Toyman and etc. Which is why I hope the Man of Steel franchise would not focus so much on Lex and make characters like Metallo, Parasite, Silver Banshee, Hank Henshaw and etc more prominent and appear like an A-list villain. I'm excited about a revamped version of Parasite in Earth One. Would you be getting it?

I do share your thoughts on Superman overshadowing the other characters. But face it, a Justice League movie has to have the trinity. Although I would gladly kick Batman out so that Aquaman or GL or Flash is the new trinity with Diana and Clark, sadly we can't do that. Because it aint a Justice League without the trinity.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By TheCannon

@sethysquare said:

@TheCannon said:

Thanks. I'm on a quest to make all of Superman's rogue gallery as prominent and popular as Batman's. So I hope writers would include characters like Imperiex, Livewire, Toyman and etc. Which is why I hope the Man of Steel franchise would not focus so much on Lex and make characters like Metallo, Parasite, Silver Banshee, Hank Henshaw and etc more prominent and appear like an A-list villain. I'm excited about a revamped version of Parasite in Earth One. Would you be getting it?

I do share your thoughts on Superman overshadowing the other characters. But face it, a Justice League movie has to have the trinity. Although I would gladly kick Batman out so that Aquaman or GL or Flash is the new trinity with Diana and Clark, sadly we can't do that. Because it aint a Justice League without the trinity.

To me, you have to have Batman. But I would get rid of Superman in a second. And I was also trying to come up with ideas for Livewire, but couldn't think of anything. I loved watching her in Superman: the Animated Series and always felt the character had potential. Toyman and Imperiex, meh. But I agree with you for the villains. That's why I had Metallo and Bizarro in the Man of Steel returns, which is my favorite of the ones I came up with.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
    Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#26  Edited By Deranged Midget

@TheCannon said:

@Primmaster64 said:

Too much Lex Luthor...

Because he's boring and doesn't pose much of a threat.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#27  Edited By entropy_aegis

@Deranged Midget said:

@TheCannon said:

@Primmaster64 said:

Too much Lex Luthor...

Lex boring? BLASPHEMY.

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Deranged Midget

@entropy_aegis said:

@Deranged Midget said:

@TheCannon said:

@Primmaster64 said:

Too much Lex Luthor...

Lex boring? BLASPHEMY.

I honestly can't stand Lex anymore. He's MASSIVELY overused and in the New 52, he's simply an over-weight, arrogant buffoon.

I can stand him when he's done right, but NOT as the main villain.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By TheCannon

@Deranged Midget said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@Deranged Midget said:

@TheCannon said:

@Primmaster64 said:

Too much Lex Luthor...

Lex boring? BLASPHEMY.

I honestly can't stand Lex anymore. He's MASSIVELY overused and in the New 52, he's simply an over-weight, arrogant buffoon.

I'm not doing the New 52. I said I took elements from the DCAU. I was trying to go with more of the Luthor we saw in Superman: the Animated Series.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By entropy_aegis

@Deranged Midget said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@Deranged Midget said:

@TheCannon said:

@Primmaster64 said:

Too much Lex Luthor...

Lex boring? BLASPHEMY.

Not as overused as Joker,Darkseid,Doom and now apparently Sinestro.I do think that Lex stories from 2002 onwards have been rather good.

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Deranged Midget

@entropy_aegis said:

@Deranged Midget said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@Deranged Midget said:

@TheCannon said:

@Primmaster64 said:

Too much Lex Luthor...

Lex boring? BLASPHEMY.

Not as overused as Joker,Darkseid,Doom and now apparently Sinestro.I do think that Lex stories from 2002 onwards have been rather good.

The only Lex I would like to see on film is the one from Superman: Red Son. Besides that, it's all the same.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By entropy_aegis

@Deranged Midget said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@Deranged Midget said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@Deranged Midget said:

@TheCannon said:

@Primmaster64 said:

Too much Lex Luthor...

Lex boring? BLASPHEMY.

The only Lex I would like to see on film is the one from Superman: Red Son. Besides that, it's all the same.

That one would totally destroy Superman lol.

sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By sethysquare

@TheCannon said:

@sethysquare said:

@TheCannon said:

To me, you have to have Batman. But I would get rid of Superman in a second. And I was also trying to come up with ideas for Livewire, but couldn't think of anything. I loved watching her in Superman: the Animated Series and always felt the character had potential. Toyman and Imperiex, meh. But I agree with you for the villains. That's why I had Metallo and Bizarro in the Man of Steel returns, which is my favorite of the ones I came up with.

I think Parasite would be the one to watch.

@Deranged Midget said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@Deranged Midget said:

@TheCannon said:

@Primmaster64 said:

Too much Lex Luthor...

Lex boring? BLASPHEMY.

Uh, he only appeared in Action as far as I know. define overused. He can be the main villain, he has done schemes which plenty of time nearly defeated Superman. One reason why he is Supes greatest foe. Like in All Star he was written perfectly.

The reason why I hope DC would move away from Lex in mainstream appearances is because I hope his other villains would shine, just like how DC is moving away Joker from Batman because Joker is already very well developed and characterised.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By TheCannon

@sethysquare You brought up Batman stuff. I would like to see them try Mr Freeze again. They ruined him in Batman & Robin.

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Deranged Midget

@entropy_aegis: Well that's what I prefer, a Luthor that poses a threat and could actually kill Superman, not just shake his fist in the sky when he get's defeated.

@sethysquare: If you actually read my post, I said Luthor in general has been vastly overused I just stated that he's terribly written in the New 52.

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By blackadamFTW

Big fan of your ideas, but I'd throw in some other super villains, too. Throw in Cyborg Superman, Parasite,Ultraman, and even though he's not too big, I think it would be cool to incorporate in a movie, Composite Superman. Maybe call something different, since "Composite Superman" isn't the most catchy name. They could just be some side characters or something like that.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By TheCannon

@blackadamFTW said:

Big fan of your ideas, but I'd throw in some other super villains, too. Throw in Cyborg Superman, Parasite,Ultraman, and even though he's not too big, I think it would be cool to incorporate in a movie, Composite Superman. Maybe call something different, since "Composite Superman" isn't the most catchy name. They could just be some side characters or something like that.

I tried to come up with ideas for Parasite, but couldn't think of anything. I would say no to Ultraman, simply because I would try to stay away from the multiverse. And I don't know enough about Composite Superman or Cyborg Superman.

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By DEGRAAF

It sounds really good but i think the last one should have the whole JL in it or at least Steel and Supergirl. I would make another movie after that with Doomsday. While i think it should follow the lines in the original Doomsday arc the ending after credits scene could show Superman laying in a chamber in the Fortress of Solitude apparently dead but have him hooked up to alien tech with some how showing a single beat as in the beginning of his heart beating again.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By TheCannon

@DEGRAAF said:

It sounds really good but i think the last one should have the whole JL in it or at least Steel and Supergirl. I would make another movie after that with Doomsday. While i think it should follow the lines in the original Doomsday arc the ending after credits scene could show Superman laying in a chamber in the Fortress of Solitude apparently dead but have him hooked up to alien tech with some how showing a single beat as in the beginning of his heart beating again.

I agree with Doomsday. I have one in production. As for Supergirl, I was thinking of ideas for her.

Cage_2913_69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Cage_2913_69

First off

HOLY EFFING CRAP THAT WAS AWESOME!!

Second

Whats the link to your website because i wanna see it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
    deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

@Primmaster64 said:

Too much Lex Luthor...
    TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By TheCannon

@Cage_2913_69 said:

First off

HOLY EFFING CRAP THAT WAS AWESOME!!

Second

Whats the link to your website because i wanna see it.

Thank you.

http://www.buchanangreen.com/

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By TheCannon

@primepower53 said:

@Primmaster64 said:

Too much Lex Luthor...

So?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
    deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

@TheCannon said:

@primepower53 said:

@Primmaster64 said:

Too much Lex Luthor...

So?

So? I'm sick to death of Luthor. There's a line between putting him in the movie for plot and putting him in the movie just the sake of it.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By TheCannon

@primepower53 said:

@TheCannon said:

@primepower53 said:

@Primmaster64 said:

Too much Lex Luthor...

So?

So? I'm sick to death of Luthor. There's a line between putting him in the movie for plot and putting him in the movie just the sake of it.

What am I putting him there just for the sake of it? He needed a reason for making Metallo and Bizarro, so I had to put him in the first one. Who else would of gotten Zod out of the Phantom Zone?

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By z3ro180

@TheCannon: Well a little to much luthor for my tates but like you said he is supermans biggest foe so yea any way i really like your ideas expeasaly the last one with apokiplis were supes and darkside face off well done.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By TheCannon

@Z3RO180 said:

@TheCannon: Well a little to much luthor for my tates but like you said he is supermans biggest foe so yea any way i really like your ideas expeasaly the last one with apokiplis were supes and darkside face off well done.

Thanks. I just wish I remembered to spell Apokolips right.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By z3ro180

@TheCannon: Wait i spelt it right...on the internet??? Well theres a first also whats your ideas for a JL movie cause i would do the marvel thing were each heros gets a seprate movie then they all team up for the big one.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By TheCannon

@Z3RO180 said:

@TheCannon: Wait i spelt it right...on the internet??? Well theres a first also whats your ideas for a JL movie cause i would do the marvel thing were each heros gets a seprate movie then they all team up for the big one.

I would do what Marvel is doing, with few exceptions. Here are my ideas. If I had more time, I could give more details about a plot.

Roster:

Batman (leader)

Wonder Woman

Green Lantern (Kyle Rayner)

Flash (Wally)

Martian Manhunter

Aquaman

Movies leading up to it:

Wonder Woman

Green Lantern & Green Lantern 2 (Kyle takes over in GL 2)

Aquaman

the Flash

Batman: Year One

I would have Man of Steel in the same universe, but I wouldn't have Superman in the first one simply because I wouldn't want him over shadowing guys like GL and Aquaman

Villain: Either Starro AND the Injustice Gang, or Parallax.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By TheCannon

Bump.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.