Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18942 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

My made Superman costume. Give me your feedback.

Avatar image for supermanreturns71
    SupermanReturns71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SupermanReturns71

This is my original video:

This is Brandon Routh suit vs. My Superman suit.

I really would like to know what you think. I really want some feedback. I also want to know what costumes people want from me near future. Batman? Spider-Man? Man of Steel?

I don´t hold ready suits in my home. When someone orders, we make costume ready and ship this suit. All costumes uses people measurements to make perfect size costume. This doesn't cost really that much to make. We have factory near my company, we get cheap materials from there.

What you think of my made Superman suit? Looks great or bad? Should i make brighter or darker? I came here just for feedback. It´s important!

I also understand that most people hate Superman Returns suit.

Rememeber, this is not advertsing or promoting. I only asking feedback. Even if this thread is only 1 week open then i would be really grateful. What you think so far? I know those pictures are kinda bad because i made pictures with mobile. Maybe one day if i make another one then i make photos with HD camera.

sinestro_GL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 8

Would be great if we could see the whole costume, but otherwise, from what I can see, it looks like a great job :)

Though I'm not a fan of the Superman Returns suit, your replica looks great based on it!

CairoV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Would be great if we could see the whole costume, but otherwise, from what I can see, it looks like a great job :)

Though I'm not a fan of the Superman Returns suit, your replica looks great based on it!

Yea, you got any pictures of the full suit?

SupermanReturns71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By SupermanReturns71

Thank you :)

Unfortunately I don't have pictures of the full suit. I should have made more pictures of the full suit.

When i made those pictures then i was only thinking about details. I tried to do same close as Superman Returns suit. For me i like Brandon Routh, Superman Returns suit more than Christopher Reeve suit. Yes Reeve was first Superman(movie) but suit is outdated. I kinda like those super tight spandex suit more like Superman Returns. Well i guess when someday someone wants that suit i will make more pictures when i make another suit.

I was wondering, should i make Man of Steel suit? I make only suits when people order because else i don´t make. Making suit without order could be risky but also could be success.

More feedback please :)

W3BST3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Looks good to me!

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By kidchipotle

You should make all the choices you suggested. Because if you really made that it looks awesome. I know you said this is a feedback thread but where are you selling these? :P

ArchiZoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How did it not occur to you to take a photo of the whole garment?

SupermanReturns71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By SupermanReturns71

Thank you very much. I heard that Superman will have new costume in Man of Steel 2.

Also, are people happy with Man of Steel movie suit or should i make more brighter or darker? I need majority to know what people want. I think i start making Man of Steel suit this or next month and i will update with more pictures.

W3BST3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By W3BST3R

@supermanreturns71: The brightness is tricky. A lot of people hated the darkness of it, but there's a pic floating around somewhere from when he was on Zod's ship and the lighting made the suit look perfect. If someone else here could find it, it'd be appreciated.

SupermanReturns71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w3bst3r said:

@supermanreturns71: The brightness is tricky. A lot of people hated the darkness of it, but there's epic floating around somewhere from when he was on Zod's ship and the lighting made the suit look perfect. If someone else here could find it, it'd be appreciated.

You prefer bright or dark suit?

W3BST3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanreturns71: For authenticity purposes, yeah. I imagine they'll brighten it up for the sequel to contrast Batman.

SupermanReturns71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

More feedbacks please :)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.