Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18940 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

MUST SEE: WB can learn a thing or 2 from this person

marvel123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By marvel123
    Avatar image for deactivated-5d921c81bd12c
    deactivated-5d921c81bd12c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

Eh, I'm not a fan of these kind of videos.

marvel123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By marvel123

@guttridgeb: i'm usually not, but for a fan made video.....it's pretty epic, you can tell this took alot of work

give it a try =D

Avatar image for deactivated-5d921c81bd12c
    deactivated-5d921c81bd12c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

@marvel123: That's true, I was impressed with certain parts but its not something I would usually watch.

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By SoA

its a good fan vid, but i do not see why the WB could learn something. was 10 seasons of smallville not enough? are you saying superman is not exposed enough? that he is unrecognizable to non-comic fans? that he is in no way iconic? if you answered yes to any of these let this franchise rest . if answered no you may be in for quite the surprise ...

marvel123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By marvel123

@guttridgeb: ha yeah, i came across part 1 and 2 on youtube, my 1st reaction: " what .......a fan made video with over a million views and a predominantly green Like/Dislike bar?........mmmm i'll check it out"

and well......i kinda liked it. sure it could have been better, but he/she made the best with what they had........i see the potential for an action packed film like this (with better cg obviously)

thanks for your comments man

marvel123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By marvel123

@SoA: haha no, i just thought it gave us a feel of how a battle involving batman, WW, superman and doomsday should look on the big screen. for a fan vid its pretty good, i expect to see earth shaking action like this in a JL movie (obviously with better quality).

hmm, in for quite the surprise you say?............did you hear any new info on the JL movie or even man of steel?

thanks for commenting btw

Avatar image for consolemaster001
    consolemaster001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By consolemaster001

It was pretty good for a fan cut

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.